Search results

1. F

My 'Little Monster' is 1 year old today...

[17:54] neo: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44519 [17:54] neo: my son at 1 [17:54] Paul: nice [17:54] Paul: if he grows up to be 6''1 you know he's not yours [17:55] Paul: =P [17:56] neo: LOL [17:56] neo: f*ggot
  2. F

What to stock with zebra plecos?

Black ghost is not a good idea or any knife fish as they tend to get bigger and aren't as peaceful as some will think.
  3. F

Will Pimafix & Super Dewormer kill BBacteria in my tank?

Yes carbon will help remove or neutralize the medication in the tank. Use Pimafix with melafix.
  4. F

wtb flag tail 7"

I have some around 5-6" for cheap $50 each. PM me if you're interested
  5. F

filtering for nitrates

No3 can be reduce and maybe eliminated by plants. Hence, some people put plants in their filter or in their tanks.
  6. F

pictures of wild asian arowanas

You can't eyeball it and say its definitely over 3 feet. Unless someone has a a tape measure or some type of an accountable scale in the picture I would still say 36" for max size and 39" if you belileve in freaks of nature but I'll be damned to see a 48" asian aro or close to it.
  7. F

Weir or not to weir

heh post a few more you're almost there....btw I forgot to say gj on the sump. Maybe you should write a diy sump direction with pictures
  8. F

Hmm... Black Light??

Yes staring at the tube will cause severe damage to your eyes.
  9. F

First Time Dealing with a Bichir Injury...

he means aquarium salt ...the dosage shoud say 1 teaspoon per 10 gallon... I would do melafix and not use salt unless in dire need . The reason is too long to explain. Just stay with regular recommended dosage and take out your carbon for a day.
  10. F

MFK Decals

I don' t think it matter which forum...sometimes I would post in the wrong forum just to keep the mods on their toes :grinyes:
  11. F

Arowana Legal Issues....

who knows we'll have to wait and see. I knew one day they will be more specific than the general S. formosus for asian aros. Its a good sign that in our lifetime, people in the USA will be able to obtain asian arowanas legally.
  12. F

Eheim Wet/Dry Filter For sale!

free shipping even for USA members ? :naughty:
  13. F

First Time Dealing with a Bichir Injury...

seems like a light scratch. Melafix shoud work nicely
  14. F

Weir or not to weir

Unless your tank is 4 feet high or more you won't hear a difference.
  15. F

pictures of wild asian arowanas

............... I thought asian aros max out at 36" or 90cm even in the wild. So I doubt the arowanas you saw is 4 feet.
  16. F

Payara feeding problem

they need alot of current... without the exercise they won't do too well. Kinda like having a greyhound in an apartment.
  17. F

filtering for nitrates

Reverse osomosis turns water into it's purist state. So it filters out everything incuding minerals which is vital for fish..so I suggest if you use R/o to buy something like r/o right made my kent to add the minerals back in.
  18. F

Weir or not to weir

In the states they call them built in overflow box but everyone else calls them Weirs. One reason why weirs don't work well in a freshwater setup is the algae build up in it makes a pain to clean also you have to make sure you water level have to be at a certain height. So if you went on...
  19. F

Goldfish Tank (Yes, I said goldfish)

if those are oyster shells then I m impressed
  20. F

true p. bichir bichir. BIG too!!!

Yup and its in asia
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store