Search results

1. W

planted tank setup and maintance

hi guys we are group of people passion in creating and scaping a dream tank of yours into reality! do give our sales rep.(name:RK) a call, sms at 90047660 or 81883044 or email us at sales@waterscapeaq.com. Or visit our website at: www.waterscapeaq.com thks!
  2. W

MONSTER YES, BUT PLANTS TOO

woh woh thats a great tank setup pal!:thumbsup:
  3. W

java moss

well i can courier it to you but how much you need? what's the price you paying say for a kg of that java moss? let me know see if i can get cheap rates for you guys!
  4. W

Aquarium Planted Paradise

both of the books are good books! if you are coming to singapore give me a call or pm me i'll show you my collection of books not that many but at least is the book i like
  5. W

water change question

the mulms are actually good for the water too cos it's the main contruibtion to the maturing of the water biological system..
  6. W

water change question

not to worry of sludge... theres where your biological filter comes in! to much of sludge is not good to the plant roots too so a clean of the substartes not just cleaning the dirt but also to lossen the compact substrate you have so as to create a flow of circulation under the gravel for the...
  7. W

Planted Picture Gallery

don't worry pal every one can do it it's a matter of time! don't be sad! it's a matter of liking your own work by the end of the day! ask yourself a question "it's that what you want and like?" if your answer is yes from the bottom of your heart ! then i would greatly said that your work is the...
  8. W

which moss to use???

a very good and detail points pointed out!:clap
  9. W

which moss to use???

ha ha true thats where the fun comes in! i mean triming to the shape you want! but still it will not solve the problem of the big swing from the fish to uproot the plant.
  10. W

Planted Picture Gallery

on la so when your next tank coming
  11. W

Planted Picture Gallery

we have already indent it !
  12. W

Planted Picture Gallery

this is the plant you have which you say want to replace with lace plant
  13. W

Planted Picture Gallery

so u already an expert. ha ha then we got to eat grass already !:cry:
  14. W

water change question

you can use an equipment call the gravel cleaner to do the job it'll help to clean up ur gravels you can do it for once in a mth or so
  15. W

Planted Picture Gallery

hi bro do this for your next tank man!
  16. W

which moss to use???

oh ya windolve is also good too for that dirftwood
  17. W

which moss to use???

with the big fishes he has inside the tank is not advisable to have riccia cos when riccia grows long enough with a sweep of the fishes he has in the tank the riccia will float up to the top of the tank do consider with care
  18. W

which moss to use???

weeping moss or peacock moss is nice too
  19. W

Aquarium Planted Paradise

the book that you bought is indeed a good book :thumbsup:
  20. W

planted tank setup and maintance

hi guys we are group of people passion in creating and scaping a dream tank of yours into reality! do give our sales rep.(name:RK) a call, sms at 81883044 or email us at sales@waterscapeaq.com. Or visit our website at: www.waterscapeaq.com thks!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store