Search results

1. K

Monster fish keepers sticker?

I am sure there are ways (connections) to get donations for free MFK bumper stickers from companys (sponsers). I would like one to show my support against monster drink. Maybe even put the stop to monster drink avatar sign on my car. LOL Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. K

MFK Beach Towels

That will be cool to have a MFK fish towel. LOL Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. K

Vietnam Tiger Kamfa Progression

I have one that looks almost or just like that. My friend gave it to me. I just call it a Vietnamese Red Dragon Flowerhorn. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. K

How Many Fronts?

To be on the safe size (not overstock) it would be 6 (2male, 4female). You can put up to 12. I would not go pass that. 12 means overstocking with every little room. At 12 you would need a very good filter for it. I recomend 6 only. They will need the room to breed and they do eat alot. Just...
  5. K

Kois Not Too Healthy In New Pond

It not lack of oxygen. If it oxygen. All koi fish would be gaspering for air. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. K

Finally I got 2 Silver Arowana for cheap.

Yes! I got my 2 aro to eat pellet! Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. K

Tank is sealed. I decide 2 separated them two. One in each 40breeder tank. The larger one was eating all the mealworms. They were not fighting. I just want both to grow at the same time. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. K

DIY Denitrator Idea

Can this be almost like a freshwater koi protein skimmer? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. K

My friend went to the LFS and saw these two silver arowana last night for $22.99. It was the best deal. I couldn't pass it up. So I told him to buy it and will pay him later. One aro was 5 inch and the other is 6 inch. I have them in a 40breeder tank for now. Should I keep them separated? They...
  10. K

How much should I feed cichlids?

You don't need to overfeed. Twice a day is good enough. In the wild they don't really get to eat that much. Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. K

180 gallon

It's kind of hard when you don't have the room for it. The ways I get my wife to let me have what I want is by buging her. Just tell her that thats what you want and it will make you happy. And also say that sooner or later you will buy one. One day she will give in and let you have what you...
  12. K

Frontosa tank setup questions

They look great. Did you know that you have two different type of fonts? Look at the face. They are different Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. K

is is possible to breed koi naturally in very very big pond

Yes they can breed naturally. Just don't mix koi fish with any goldfish. Such as fancy or comet goldfish and fantail goldfish. Unless you want some funny look fishes. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. K

Noob red cherry shrimp breeding project

I also started a RCS tank. Just got them for 4 days. Yesterday one female already carrying some eggs. I brought the RCS from a guy on AC. He mix all size RCS. I order 24 RCS for $25. He gave me some extra with java moss. Then he told me that the older RCS females don't breed as well as...
  15. K

rubbermaid ponds- new to this idea

Your asking alot of questions. I'll just answer some of them. I do have an 300gallon rubbermaid tank that I brought from an old high school friend for $50. I don't really use it till the summer. I put my fish frys (guppy, cichlid, and koi fry) in only. No monster fish. The tanks nice and will...
  16. K

Planning pond

Above the ground pond will get colder. Smaller pond will freeze up. Big ponds won't . Small ponds are easier to heat up. But big pond keep the temperture regulated or stable. You make the choice. Anyway you can't have small stock tank to keep your monster fish inside. It have to be an 180gallon...
  17. K

Mechanical Filtration?

Both setup would help polish your pond. But I would go with an gravity sand gravel filter. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. K

Planning pond

Looking at the size of pond your going to build. I think it would be better if you just build and indoor pond. An 4' x 4' x 8' long. This will be easier for you. Might not need an heater cause of room temperature. Plus this will stop from moving it inside and outside during the season like you...
  19. K

why can't i have an aro group

Sorry for your loss. I know how it feels. I lost some expense nice looking big koi fishes in my pond before because of gill ***e. This is what I think happen. Could it be possible that the power went out for 2-6 hrs when you were sleeping. Lack of air in overstock tank can kill most of your...
  20. K

Cyphotilapia frontosa (Kigoma) Fresno CA 93727

I don't want my Cyphotilapia frontosa (Kigoma) anymore. Have 14 frontosa size 4-7 inches. Pick UP Only. SORRY Asking for $100 for ALL. If interested email me. master.sushi@yahoo.com
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store