Search results

1. 95Harley

Aquarium 48" IceCap 660-009 VHO T5 Retro fit lighting system - $250 ea(Annapolis, MD)

Need to get these out of my way...taking offers, PM me. I will part out Ballast, bulbs, end caps, reflectors.
  2. 95Harley

Danner Supreme Mag 18 pump - Annapolis, MD - Shipping or pick up available

Maverick813 you have a PM. Also to all, I have 2 of these Mag 18's...found the other this weekend. $10 flat rate shipped in the US via Priortiy mail.
  3. 95Harley

Aquarium 48" IceCap 660-009 VHO T5 Retro fit lighting system - $250 ea(Annapolis, MD)

I have LOTS more, but will be posting as I dig down to it.
  4. 95Harley

CPR CS 150 Hang on Overflow w/ Pump - Annapolis, MD - Pick up or Shipping available

More from my tank(s) breakdown sale. Used only on FW, never any chemicals in my tanks. CPR CS150 Continuous Siphon Overflow box (Paid around $130) & the Aqua Lifter pump (Paid around $15) Both for $75
  5. 95Harley

Danner Supreme Mag 18 pump - Annapolis, MD - Shipping or pick up available

Selling the leftovers after moving and breaking down several tanks. $75
  6. 95Harley

Some Gar Questions!

Greg31, Your PMs are full. But I just confirmed I have th overflow, Return pump and hoses /Noslels you were looking for. Clean out your PM box and PM me. Thanks.
  7. 95Harley

Just Moved - Out of hobby. I bought this set and used it for less than 6 months before we decided to sell our house and move. I paid close to $2000 for the system with light bulbs when I bought it. I had 4 of these systems running on my 8'x2' 240g SW tank. 16 bulbs of VHO. Because it's...
  8. 95Harley

ESHOPPS Wet/Dry 200CS filter w/ 5g of Bio Balls - Annapolis, MD - Shipping or pick up

All, I moved and had to tear down and sell off all of my tanks. Out of Hobby Sale - BIG LISTS of FW & SW items (wet/dry, pumps, overflow boxes, frozen & dry foods, Coral suppliments, test sets, meters, etc) I'm now back on my feet after the move and it's time to get some stuff out of my...
  9. 95Harley

FW & SW Dry Goods - Foods & Supplements - Baltimore, MD - Pick up/Shipping

OUT OF THE HOBBY This is Part 2 to my Liquid Supplies ($75) still available. I can ship, but pick up or meet up preferred. $100 for everything, but if you see something specific you like/need PM me. Here we go: % = How much is left Fluval - Zero-Carb - 74.07oz (95%) SeaChem - deNitrate -...
  10. 95Harley

Liquid Supplies - Baltimore, MD - Pick up

Price Drop $75 for everything liquid. Local pick up or meet up.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store