Search results

1. T

Free 55 Gallon glass. Decent condition. located 91748

Free 55 Gallon glass tank 4' long x 12" wide x 21" tall Decent condition, no major scratches or wear but I have not tested for leaks. Small plastic brace across the top A friend just gave it to me but I do not need it. Located in 91748 PM for more info
  2. T

FREE 8'x2'x1/2"thick aquarium glass and 2'2'x1/2" thick. 91748

Four sheets of aquarium glass from an old 300 gallon aquarium. Not cracked Two 8' x 2' x 1/2" thick Two 2' x 2' x 1/2" thick Not cracked. Free. Located in rowland heights, ca. 91748
  3. T

FS 55 glass, 4 port air pump, media, FBF, etc. 91748

I have the standard two piece glass top with handle. Rowland Heights, 91748
  4. T

FS 55 glass, 4 port air pump, media, FBF, etc. 91748

55 gallon glass tank 48"x 16"~ x 17"~ $20 OBO 4 port adjustable air pump $15 Fluidized bed filter with pump. ( I don't know if it leaks, I always ran it inside my sump.)$10 Bio media, roll of pinky filter media and 2 filter socks. $20 Two house/kitchen style water filters setup for a...
  5. T

FS | 55 Gallon, 950 GPH pump, 4 port air pump, FBF, media, etc | $100 | rowland heights, ca | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 55 Gallon, 950 GPH pump, 4 port air pump, FBF, media, etc What are your prices?: 100 Where are you located?: rowland heights, ca Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: 55 gallon glass tank 48"x 16"~ x 17"~ 950 GPH...
  6. T

FREE | 100 gallon acrylic. Free. Not in the best shape. | $0 | rowland heights, ca | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FREE What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 100 gallon acrylic. Free. Not in the best shape. What are your prices?: 0 Where are you located?: rowland heights, ca Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: 100 gallon acrylic tank 5'x16"x20" I believe. Was...
  7. T

For Sale | 250 gallong pond, deck and filtraion. 6' Poly tub | $150 | rowland heights | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: 250 gallong pond, deck and filtraion. 6' Poly tub What are your prices?: 150 Where are you located?: rowland heights Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: 250 gallon~ 6' Poly stock tub. Used as turtle...
  8. T

Where to buy glass and what size for DIY filter.

Yes, for the partitions. Thanks for the info.
  9. T

Where to buy glass and what size for DIY filter.

Turning a 60 gallon glass tank into a wet dry/sump. How thick should I go with the glass? Should I go with home depot or lowes? Not sure which one cuts glass. Thank you for your time.
  10. T

Anyone ever built a 50 gallon drum/barrel pond vaccum?

Looking to help clean my buddies 4500~gallon pond. I have two 50 gallon blue drum/barrels and was looking to convert one into some type of pond vaccum so we can try to do some serious cleaning. Has anyone ever built one or is there a write up somewhere? Thank you for your time.
  11. T

24" Coarlife lights. Two bulbs in fixture with ballist $25, P/U 91748

24" coarlife lights Two bulbs in fixture with ballist Coarlife bulbs 6000k 50/50 Works fine. $25 located in 91748
  12. T

Ocean Clear Canister filter. $30 OBO, located in 91748. P/U

It is the 340 model. One site says, Requires Flow rates between 800-1600gph another says max is 1200.
  13. T

Ocean Clear Canister filter. $30 OBO, located in 91748. P/U

Sea clear canister filter. Works fine with no leaks. Filter may need to be cleaned/replaced.$30 OBO I also have a sea clean canister filter that holds media but its is older and has a 1/2 crack by the pressure gauge. Has been sealed before but should be sealed again. $15 located in...
  14. T

Help with no niche skimmer and drain for 3,000 gallon pond. Skimmer wont work.

It is 2" piping from the pump to the drain. The bottom drain is 2" piping and the skimmer is 2" reduced to 1 1/2". No leaf trap or check valve. I will take picture next time I go to my friends house. If its not an air lock or problem with the setup. It might just not be a strong enough pump to...
  15. T

Wave II 1/4 HP. I think the problem is the distance from the pump to the drain is about 21-22 feet. Tried different configurations and nothing is working so far.
  16. T

Ill find out tomrrow. But its a black pond pump with pre filter basket. I believe its a wave. Its a good size pump and moves a lot of water. The skimmer is below the water level and floating freely
  17. T

My buddy bought a house with a 1,700gallon pond drainging into a larger 3,000 gallon pond. Just finished cleaning it out, removing excess rocks and plants, replaced filter and pump, etc. Original there was no cover on the drain , just a 2" pvc pipe sticking out of the bulkhead. First we added...
  18. T

pond liner repair kit /glue. need today, located in Mira loma.

I need to repair a small 3"tear in my friends pond today. I have extra liner and would need just glue, we could also use a repair kit. I need to patch it today so if anyone has some the are willing to sell that would be great.thank you for your time. Located in Mira loma by 15 &60 freeway
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store