Search results

1. F

Leaving Hobby :( So Cal area.

After looking at them these past couple days i have decided to just keep the tank. I cant let go of my fish so ill just make time for them sum how....the Small 29 gallon is still up for sale at 200$ for all tho if any1 is interested... Sorry about the chage but u all know how hard it is to drop...
  2. F

well here are the pix :)
  3. F

wow quick responses...Im trying to sell as a package Im in Lacaster 93536 area code
  4. F

Also just realized that i had another for sale. 29 gallon full set up with light, Hood, Stand, Airiator, Fliter, gravel, and decorations -- 200$ Pix of both and fish will come soon
  5. F

Better way to get ahold of me in Send me a message on myspace www.myspace.com/the_only_cody
  6. F

Well i know i havent been on here in a long time and i do miss talking to everyone and learning everythingbut i have been busy with college and other things that I need to just get rid of the tank and fish. Here is what i am selling 120(about) gallon tank with stand, One glass top, 100lbs of...
  7. F

M.F.K. SO.CAL MEET @ RAREFISH -- Member Count

Flammingwoodchuck - XXL
  8. F

What is your Oldest Fish???

9. F

Green Serevum

10. F

Lot of Food

I know u showed me all those pages mike but i forgot them :P do u still have them??
  11. F

Pbass eating pellets

well that was interesting. I actaully want u guys to agrue sum more :grinyes: i want to see him prove his point. I decided to just feed him live food and meaty foods i get. If he reads this be my guest to start the arguement back up on my thread. I got the ifo i wanted out of it :) thx peacock
  12. F

Lot of Food

Any1 know where i can get alot of Hikari Sinking Carniovr Pellets?? the only size i can get it at is 6oz bag for 16$ :irked:
  13. F

bullhead or madtom??

Bullhead. It looks just like my 2 tiny guys. How big is yours?
  14. F

Getting to Know You 10 Questions

1.....Where do you live---California USA 2.....Male/Female---Male 3.....Age---17 4.....How many fish do you have----35...i think 5.....School or work---School 6.....Other interests---Dirtbike riding, Fishing, Shooting, Off-roading, Mountain biking, roller blading, Building stuff, and sum...
  15. F

Seizure Of KOI=10

Wow. That sux ass. Not like it would make much of a differance if they have carp in Maine. When i went to Lake Havasu AZ 2weeks ago I actually saw a 16-18" koi in with a bunch of carp bigger and smaller then it and didnt seem that they were "fighting for reasources" The koi stood out lke a sore...
  16. F

Pics from the Georgia aquarium. [Load warning]

Yah i really want to go there. I guess i heard wrong. I read on the net and TV said they had 2. The must have gotten more. thats awesome. Thx for the pic.
  17. F

OK MFK! Inspire me! (DIY idea)

the diff is one would be filled half way with water and half land for sumthign like oddball said. Other is just LONG reptile enclosure.
  18. F

Toothy Smile...........

Yet another stupid thing people do to fish just to make it look better for them. Maybe sum1 should cut off thier lips so we can see thier teeth and see how they like it :D
  19. F

Pics from the Georgia aquarium. [Load warning]

No its a whale shark. I think the tank is like 300,000g or sumthing like that(correct me if im wrong). They have 2 whale sharks and i think about a million or more other fish.
  20. F

Check out the tanks on this site!

The one i saw hada monster puffer. Probly about 20" long.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store