Search results

1. C L O W N K N I F E

Must be Something in the Air (Water)

Nice! Great looking fish, I really like your fryeri's--good pic of them in the 2nd photo
  2. C L O W N K N I F E

Some of my pet Dinosaurs

Nice collection
  3. C L O W N K N I F E

Drogo, black arowana grow out thread.

Nice pics! Very cool fish ;)
  4. C L O W N K N I F E

Crazy Craigslisters.....Hard to believe

8 pirahas 75 gal set up (beloit) Date: 2012-10-04, 1:18PM EDT Reply to this post rbmvj-3283563569@comm.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] I have 8 pirahas willing to get rid of.....(don't want anymore because can't add any other fish to tank)fish range from 6 to 10 inches.......very...
  5. C L O W N K N I F E

Random shots of Datnoid and VATF

Love the shots, very nice fish
  6. C L O W N K N I F E

Buying a new fish...

Wow, they're selling emperor cichlids...they should be kept in the wild...most people can't properly house them long term .... they're cheap too, people are going to be buying them and sticking them in their 55gs or 75gs But anyway, that big of a yellow lab for $19.99 isn't that bad or...
  7. C L O W N K N I F E

albino red top lwanda

The colors are wrong to be a red top lwanda...too much yellow on the body...I'd say its an albino eureka red... Also look at the dorsal , it would have red-ish orange lining on top of the dorsal, not blue Nice pick up nonetheless :)
  8. C L O W N K N I F E

My save from walmart

Looks like a female metriaclima greshakei to me...nice save...I rescued 2 male bettas a couple days ago that were in the same small cup together...one got badly torn up and was really stressed...
  9. C L O W N K N I F E

is this a hybrid?

Very interesting, looks like something I've seen before but I'd say its a hybrid...
  10. C L O W N K N I F E

Cleaning question??

Cleaned it too much, you should never clean the filter the same day you do a water change
  11. C L O W N K N I F E

my 4cm ob Peacock

Very nice OB
  12. C L O W N K N I F E

I.D. this Cichlid...

N. Polystigma
  13. C L O W N K N I F E

Phone Booth Fish Tank "TANKED"

Crappy dimensions, just like the refrigerator tank, the guitar tank, and the keg tank they made....btw this phone booth tank was on ebay for over $3k not too long ago
  14. C L O W N K N I F E

Is this a Master Piece?

Best Thai Silk/Titanium I've ever seen. Nice!!
  15. C L O W N K N I F E

I bred my silver AROWANAS !!!!!

Nice!!! Congratulations!
  16. C L O W N K N I F E

New Peacocks in 220

Very nice, that OB is stunning
  17. C L O W N K N I F E

ID This Cichlid!

If female, they only grow to 5-6 inches, if male 7+ inches
  18. C L O W N K N I F E

Help ID...

Looks like a stressed Kenyi