Search results

1. C

Fish food bulk / branded with your company name ?

Where do i go to buy bulk flakes and pellets? Then who sells the food with your company name on it? Thanks
  2. C

Guys /Gals check these pics vent shots of g. redhead tapajos

I agree with ya 100% thats why im confused i dont wanna trade for them if there not a pair ... i really want some redheads been after them for awhile ...
  3. C

Guys /Gals check these pics vent shots of g. redhead tapajos

Ok here they are let me know what i have looks like for sure a female maybe 2 but im no pro so give me a hand thanks in advance. 1st & 3rd same fish
  4. C

Red Jack Dempsey

Maybe Jill needs to get some of these to breed :) I agree it would be awesome !
  5. C

Wild caught fish from Ecuador?

Hey who did u get them from ?
  6. C

My new fishies from Jillfishie (video)

Thanks ! And they are the best ive seen i wish my camera was better to show the true colors... Get with Jill if your looking for some because these are awesome!
  7. C

Thanks Jill ! I'll keep you posted for sure ! :headbang2
  8. C

New red terror........

Yea man salt ,heat ,and water changes if he's eating he will live IMO it looks like hes almost over the hill your doing a great job and will end up with an awesome fish in the end ! I always give every chance before a flush and i think your doing the rite thing im so glad you helped the fish...
  9. C

Somebody STOLE the fish from my pond....

Man Decker that blows ! Keep an eye on cl and the lfs i bet they may show up and you know all the lfs owners so they'll let ya know if someone brings them in , i doubt they put them in there dads pond without him asking questions but now adays ya never know it mighta been your neighbor and the...
  10. C

Guys i received these fish yesterday and they are unreal there color is amazing everything about them so i had to share them with you so enjoy!:drool: If you guys are looking for some jd's get with her you will be happy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9l8oMVyqiA...
  11. C

My beautiful festae......

What size are they ? I never found out lol :)
  12. C

Believe me im the last one to start anything but im honestly confused on this river and i did some googling and seems it runs thru both countries so is it possiable ? And im wanting to know not start problems or a debate so please no one take it wrong :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tumbes_River...
  13. C

Yep one more false advertising or maybe it was a misprint ?:D Still a good looking fish . Where do you think it originated from a pond ? ok probally maybe who knows?! But do you think its equadorian or peruvian ? Im curious ...
  14. C

Rio Tumbes Male Festae!

Yea i joined awhile back i just havent been active
  15. C

Rio Tumbes Male Festae!

You know it bruh !
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store