Search results

1. O

FS | Power Compact Moon Lite lightin system | $80 | Longbeach CA 90805 | Pickup

please text or call for pics. MFK is not allowing me to post pics
  2. O

FS | Power Compact Moon Lite lightin system | $80 | Longbeach CA 90805 | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Power Compact Moon Lite lightin system What are your prices?: 80 Where are you located?: Longbeach CA 90805 Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hi MFK Selling a lighting system fit for plant life. It is Power...
  3. O

FS | Center piece Drift wood with Anuba attached | $80 | Longbeach CA 90805 | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Center piece Drift wood with Anuba attached What are your prices?: 80 Where are you located?: Longbeach CA 90805 Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hi MFK Selling a centerpiece drift wood with Anuba fully...
  4. O

FS | Cube 24X24 Tank with custom backdrop | $200 | Longbeach CA 90805 | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Cube 24X24 Tank with custom backdrop What are your prices?: 200 Where are you located?: Longbeach CA 90805 Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hi MFK Selling my 24X24 Cube tank with custom backdrop. Stand is...
  5. O

FS or TRADE driftwood, perris,ca

nice piece, does it stand up by its self with out support?
  6. O

FS | 75 Gallon Planted Aquarium Complete | $550 | Garden Grove CA | Pickup

How much just for the CO2 equipment? text me 562-673-3244
  7. O

For Sale a mated pair of 5-6inch Discuss P/U Socal

Hi MFK Looking to sale my mated pair of healthy Discuss Size - 5-6inch Price - $130 Location - 562 Longbeach contact - 562-673-3244
  8. O

FS | Pair of mated discuss 5-6inches | $130 | Longbeach | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Pair of mated discuss 5-6inches What are your prices?: 130 Where are you located?: Longbeach Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Hi MFK Selling my mated pair of discuss roughly 5-6inches Text me for picture and...
  9. O

For Sale | Pair of Adult Discuss | $160 | Longbeach | Pickup Only

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Pair of Adult Discuss What are your prices?: 160 Where are you located?: Longbeach Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Only Description: Hi MFK Selling a pair of Discuss that produced eggs plenty of times. I have video...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store