Search results

1. S

Silver Angels

Nice. How many would you add? Thanks. Thanks, i have 10 colombian tetras, 1 blue ram and 1 keyhole i will be adding some corydoras sterbai and some pictus cats.
  2. S

Jumbo Wild Discus 7"

Awesome discus i love the wild types.
  3. S

Pics of My Angels

Nice fish you have.
  4. S

300G preview - Angels!

Looks great.
  5. S

Silver Angels

I finally found some natural looking silver angels so i bought 2. One is more plump than the other would they be considered a pair or too young to know. I have them in a 48x18x18 with 2 eheim 2217s the flow was a bit strong so i took one sparay bar off and just used an elbow pointed to the...
  6. S

3 oscars in 125g?

Beats me he is saying an adult oscar in a 29 gallon would make a perfect display fish, did not say if it was for an hour or life.
  7. S

Two trimacs

Nice trimacs.
  8. S

3 oscars in 125g?

I would never keep an oscar in a 29 gallon myself but it worked for others, i have an oscar in a 65 gallon 48x18 footprint and he is with a blue acara and i will add maybe a sevrum, i think thats a reasonable foot print for those fish. I do agree some people go overboard with either too big...
  9. S

3 oscars in 125g?

I have neil proneks book on oscars and he says if you have a 29 gallon tank it would be perfect for a single adult oscar and a 55 gallon would be perfect for a pair. It shows that a 125 is easily enough for 3 oscars some people will say things have changed since that book was written (1972) if i...
  10. S

oscar filter

Eheim 2217 would be perfect
  11. S

3 oscars in 125g?

Keep 3 oscars in your 125 (is it a 4x2x2?) if you get a pair take the 3rd oscar out its as simple as that they may all be fine, you never know until you try it yourself you know if they don't get along or looks too small for your oscars.
  12. S

fastest growing cichlids

Oscars for sure.
  13. S

New pic of my Red Oscar

Very nice looking Oscar.
  14. S

Which is a better cichlids overall, Umbee or Dovii?

The umbee looks way bigger to me.
  15. S

oscar ramming my filter

Typical mine does that all the time i doubt he will break the intake its heaters you need to worry about.
  16. S

Tiger Oscar

I am in Australia.
  17. S

Tiger Oscar

Thanks guys Back in the 80s the bans started to roll in, i do not know why geos are banned for import.
  18. S

Tiger Oscar

Thank you he is a real character.
  19. S

Tiger Oscar

I have kept lots of Oscars over the years but this guy is the most aggressive/predatory one I have owned and the growth rate is ridiculous, with all the problems we have on imports why and how the Oscar got away without being a banned import i don't know. Geophagus banned and Oscars are not? But...
  20. S

Upadate on my Oscar

Nice Oscar he is growing well.What are the dimensions of the 55? i have an oscar in a 56 48x18x18 it should just do him what do you think. BTW i really like your 300 is that the community of cichlids it looks complete i really never liked the idea of a few fish in a big tank just bores me, your...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store