Search results

1. M

Serrasalmus Spilopleura (Ruby Red Spilo)

Update 5/1/2012
  2. M

Serrasalmus Spilopleura (Ruby Red Spilo)

on the other side of the divider was my 2" red tail catfish... but I quickly took him out of there and put him in my 210g.
  3. M

Need a care sheet

there are many pirahnas that can go in a 50g by themselves... take for instince a ruby red spilo or a purple spilo... very aggresive and super colorful fish... I have one and he is in a 20g long AND he effin loves it... so... thats what I would do
  4. M

Great Drift wood...

thats a total of 60lbs but they had some there that was friggin amazing and only like 20lbs... i did this because its going into a 210 gallon and I have a lot of plecos... so I went with that
  5. M

Great Drift wood...

May have found some of the best driftwood around.. The place is called the Hidden Reef in Bristol PA Thats about 5ft long and about 22 inches high and about 20 inches deep... its 4 pieces and its only $3.99 a pound... good ish!
  6. M

which one to pick

i have a ruby red spilo and that thing is crazy aggressive
  7. M

My 210g Community...Lots of Pics

Well bought this tank on the 7th of this month... Set it up that day and put fish in yesterday! I know its going to take a while for the bacteria bed to grow but I am adding bacteria everyday... Heres some pics and I will be updating periodically!
  8. M

Who has the largest catfish on MFK

8" tiger shovelnose and red tail cat mix 12" Red tail catfish, 5" Raphael Catfish 7" Blue Phantom Pleco 12" Leopardis Pleco 22" Common Pleco
  9. M

Awesome Red Terror!

Had in a 125g and never had color... Put in a 210g and boom look at the color on this fella!!
  10. M

120 gallon wood stand 4x2x2 north NJ

Heres the photo with the tank on it
  11. M

120 gallon wood stand 4x2x2 north NJ

My brother builds stands for like a living... lol Ill show you a photo of one he built first for a 125g but now we customized it to hold a 210g.... let me know if you are interested he can build one possibly...
  12. M

Malaysian Driftwood - NYC - PU

will you meet somewhere?
  13. M

What kind of flowerhorn?

whats the value on one of these little ones? good buy at $20?
  14. M

No more Jack Dempesy... REGRETFUL...

I know this wont make you feel any better... I woulda kept the JD... I picked this one up at the LFS for $10! (I know the owner) Hes about 10"
  15. M

Ballin Blue Eye Pleco

Cool pic... heres one of my Alligator Pleco aka Rhino Pleco
  16. M

POTM ENTRY

Thank you very mucho!
  17. M

POTM ENTRY

I feel stupid but it will be my first entry who do I send my photo to?
  18. M

What kind of flowerhorn?

Picked this little guy up at the local fish store... Curious as to what kind he or she maybe... THANKS!!!
  19. M

JD jumping?

Are jack Dempseys known for jumping? I bought 3 @ like 5" and one jumped out of the tank overnight...:nilly: I have a lid on and everything but it jumped right by the filter and I found it the next day.... Do they do that normally or was that a freak happening?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store