Search results

1. G

7ft CENTRAL TANK Question....

How about you sell me the istlanum and then it will work.
  2. G

50G planted tank setup journal

Can't believe I have only just seen this. Amazing work FHomer, you should be real proud! Now get entering TOTM!
  3. G

The devils have done it again

Pics or it didn't happen ;)
  4. G

bartoni free swimming

How old are the pair? What has their growth rate been like? I heard they are slow growers?
  5. G

bartoni free swimming

Very nice duanes. Do you have any pictures of these whilst not in breeding dress? I am debating on some atm.
  6. G

were do white saum variant green terrors come from?

I didn't notice any difference really. The big male was wild but I think he grew faster because of his dominance. I did notice the F1's were less suceptable to IP's (as to be expected), and this gave them an edge in growth rate I guess. They also weren't as shy as the wilds (again, expected) and...
  7. G

Unfortunately I had to shut down my tanks back in november. Because of work commitments and such. So I had to sell them. I believe the person who has them has had some spawns and they are growing well. My biggest (fishy) regret is having to get rid of them. Definately my all time favourite fish...
  8. G

My stals grew pretty quick. From 1" to 6" (alpha male at least) in 6 months. The females reached 4" at this point.
  9. G

My ExCICLASOMA ISTLANUM Spawning

You have any of these juvies left?
  10. G

What to add to my tank with a breeding pair of gt's

SD's are from skittish if you have enough IME. 5+ works well and they will be great dithers.
  11. G

All Green Terrors Not Created Equal

Well done Wade, nailed it.
  12. G

Cutteri "Rio Jutiapa" pair progression

You just have to love crypto's! How do these guys compare to say HRP's in aggression? Are they only aggro when spawning and calm otherwise or nasty all day long? I have heard they're the meanest of the genus (that kinda rhymes!). I have some HRP fry growing out and I may have secured a m/f...
  13. G

Cryptoheros altoflavus and HRP's

Thanks Lee. I know I have no reason to distrust Sean. I just wanted to be sure! Any info on sexing the HRP's?
  14. G

Cryptoheros altoflavus and HRP's

I have recieved some HRP fry and I am wanting to know how is best to sex them? Is it easiest to vent or are there any distinguishable physical features? As I say they are still fry ~1" at best but they are starting to develop their blues. I also have the chance of getting two Alto's advertised...
  15. G

F1 Thorichthys meeki. UK.

I got an updated stock list from him yesterday. It stated they were F1, I know he did a Rapps import. So I guess they came from him. Either way F1 or 2 they are likely nicer than the usuals you pick up at PaH.
  16. G

F1 Thorichthys meeki. UK.

Probably not the best place to post, however the UK marketplace is less frequented. Sorry in advance if this is a problem. For anyone in the UK: Ross @oddballexpress has F1 meeki which I myself am trying to make room for. Knowing that meeki with tracable lineage is rare especially around me I...
  17. G

Been offered a 8" Green Terror

I see a FM and another sev. Not just your red sev and barbs!? Shame for you it didn't work out. But hopefully he can go to a tank where he can flourish.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store