Search results

1. C

Knife Pictures (PLEASE POST ANY!!!)

Nick. He does have a nice uniform pattern. I like that. And slippery.... that's a gorgeous royal knife. I think when my ck goes.in my custom tank I wanna get a little royal to grow.out in my 150!!! Sent from my DROID X2 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. C

ANYONE ELSE GOT SOME KNIFE PICS?
  3. C

Help!! Moved 18 year old Clownknife to new tank, now he cannot swim

Im behind on this post, but wanted to say sorry for your loss, and see if you had figured out what to put in your tank now?
  4. C

13" RCK V.S. 17"CK

that royal is one good looking fish!
  5. C

Ghost Knife fish and an African Brown Knife fish

it will be fine in a 55g... and i had the two together at one point, but as the BGK gets bigger it will get more territorial and aggressive to the ABK.. but when close to same size, they make great tank mates!
  6. C

actually, i thought about a lung fish, but everyone i have talked to about them said they are the most BORING fish you will ever own! lol
  7. C

Platinum Clown Knife

omg, freaking gorgeous??? mind me asking, what those cost???
  8. C

What a Clown Knife Loves!

Really, Jester (my CK) would go near the airstones I had in his tank!!!
  9. C

Finally..... Albino Chitala ornata aka Clown Knife

Those have got to be the most beautiful fish i have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you dont mind my rudely asking... how much did those cost?
  10. C

20inch ck

gorgeous!
  11. C

i want some more large... but UNCOMMON fish... anyone have any idea?!
  12. C

chitala ornata tank

You should totally get a new one. they have more personality than any fish i have ever seen... except MAYBE oscars... thats a close one, but the clowns knife is way more beautiful!
  13. C

another aba aba thread

am i the only person in the world that does NOT find aba aba attractive? lol they have kinda creepy faces i think! lol IMO anyhow
  14. C

is it ok??

I had mine in a 38 gallon til he was about 8 inches, basically as long as every dimension of the tank is LONGER then he is... and make sure you have it very well filtered, and make sure to have PLENTY of oxygen in the water if its a knife in a smaller tank!
  15. C

oh fir sure, its going to have the knife, then my rtc x tsn from one of my 55's and im planning to get an arawana... and idk what else to add.... any ideas? lol
  16. C

and is that just a normal tiger oscar... and btw, you got any more pics of your knife, and maybe a full pick of tank setup?
  17. C

yes.. i have a 150g. 3-55g, a 38g custom, and a million little tanks, having a 500g bow front being made... can wait!!!!! lol
  18. C

HUGE

Def a Chitala lopis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. C

oh, i have mine in the 15- with 2 zamora cats, a striped and a spotted raphael cat, a royal pleco, 4 peppered cory cats, a random gold gourami..... and and a crawfish! lol... i do love that oscar tho!!!
  20. C

well thank you, yours looks amazing too... what you got for tank mates?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store