Search results

1. S

worried...ammonia

wait you mean Sea Salt from whats that company with the lady and the umbrella walking.. Mortons ?
  2. S

Worried. GSP abnormal behavior

Well. My little GSP I called "B" Lost the fight yesterday. He was swimming around yesterday after I did a 20% WC like i always do. But woke up this morning to find him stuck on the filter. It really sucks. I should of left him in the hospital tank where he was doing better. Oh well. He's gone...
  3. S

Ok thanks for the advice I'll look for that website that yahoo gave me. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. S

After spending many hours on the website "**************.com". I think my GSP's are GSP's ? Well at least not 1 of them. It seems to me that 3(the newest, and the one with the problem) of them are exactly the same color. Spots are different shapes and sizes. But the Green to them are the same...
  5. S

Thanks for the info. It looks like ill be changing the way my tank is. OR since I need more space... :D
  6. S

I don't really care for display. I can give 2 SHIPS what other people think about my(his home) tank. The oh this is nice or OH THIS IS NICE !! Factor isn't what I would like to accomplish. I was something that they will be comfortable with. Whats there natural environment? Granted they go from...
  7. S

Oh wonderful I wasn't planing on going full marine just yet. Oh well. Time for an upgrade whether or I am ready. At this point I need to do what best for my little guys. What plants can live in marine ? I would say he told me to get more fish for a solution for a quick sale. But I got the 2...
  8. S

Any suggestions on a good substrate replacement or standard for my little guys.
  9. S

10gal ? No the normal home for the GSP is in my 60gal pictured above. Return ? I would never. I Guess it would be a nice time to upgrade.... nice little 120gal with the correct substrate. Does that mean i'll need a 240gal filtration system ? Thanks I try my best to keep the GSP's happy. Also I...
  10. S

new to puffers

DO not go with a GSP, Green Spotted Puffer, Tetraodon nigroviridis. For your first one. Get something FW(Fresh Water). They start Fresh and go marine or marine-like when they get older. My largest puffer has been very forgiving to me and my lack of experience with BW(Brackish Water). They eat...
  11. S

Sorry to everyone trying to help. I know I wasn't clear on how I keep my GSP's. I got so worried about the little guy I put him in my FW community tank. That tank is only 10g, with Shrimps, more plants, guppies, rasboras, Snails, I can't remember the name but a striped cat fish and 2...
  12. S

I am using the Stratum... Is that bad ? The plants have been in there since day 1(7mo ago). Is this SG too high ? They don't really fight or bicker. There is enough tank space for them to move around and hide from one another. For the most part they follow each other. I am hoping your right...
  13. S

After using the search bar to no avail. I have decided to post, hoping someone could shine some light before the worst happens. I have had my little GSP for a while. Lets say 3 weeks now. He/she is very active but shy. Flash forward to 3 days ago. He was slowly starting to become less active...
  14. S

My Puffer Tank

This sounds like a bad idea. My GSP will eat all of those fish. starting with the shrimp. I have seen him eat my otto too.. The only thing he seems to get along with are Scats and a Ctenopoma (climbing perch). Plus the puffer if from what the blurrly picture shows is like mine a GSP(green...
  15. S

Fahaka: The gateway puffer.

I feed my GSP anything with a shell. He/she will eat clams, muscles, hermit crabs, Live shrimp to store bought, blood worms live/frozen. doesn't seem to have any effect. But then again i have only had him for close to a year now.
  16. S

Hello to all at Monsterfishkeepers.com

I am relatively new to the site. I currently have 1 GSP that i love dearly. (thanks to yahoo) I found this site full of information about my little GSP. I love learning about fish, any fish I have or want to have. This place is packed full of info. I didn't know to much about my GSP. I first...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store