Search results

1. I

??? Jack Dempseys? EBJDs? Blue Gene Dempseys?

What are the differences between them? From what I've read, the EBJDs tend to die off quickly and the Blue Gene is smaller and less aggressive than a common Jack Dempsey. Is all of that true?
  2. I

How big a tank?

How big a tank would I need if I plan to keep a community of about 3-4 cichlids such as jack dempseys, green terrors etc.
  3. I

Nice Red Base Flowerhorn !!

Around 5inch Flowerhorn with nice red base. Going for only $75 SMS me if interested at 8233 6092. 1 month ago:
  4. I

How to keep bacteria alive?

the bacteria can handle the water change right ?
  5. I

How to keep bacteria alive?

How do you empty your tank, move it, refill it up (100% water change) while keeping the bacteria alive so you don't have to cycle it again?
  6. I

powerheads and wavemakers

What are they for and what are the differences between the two, if any.
  7. I

iron wrought stand question

how thick should the plywood be? correct me if i'm wrong but don't plywood get damaged when it comes in contact with water ?
  8. I

Complete tankset

30x18x18 inch tank made with 6mm Asahi glass with strong silicone and normal bracing. No leaks or defects 2 Tier wrought iron stand. Heater from rainbow. Dolphin p-808 OHF. Arcadia 2tube lightset, one blue one white, comes with extra pink tube not from Arcadia. Delivery have to be...
  9. I

Complete tankset

10. I

iron wrought stand question

is it ok to put a 2ft tank on a iron wrought stand that is meant for 3 ft for example ?
  11. I

Arcadia 2 Tube Lightset

30 inch lightset. Reason for selling is abit too bright for my preference. Good, working condition with NEW Arcadia T8 light tubes, one blue and one white. Suitable for larger tanks with centre bracing. Selling for $30 negotiable. SMS/Whatsapp me at 82336092 if interested. Both...
  12. I

How to stop a leak

Is there any way to stop a leak due to a broken seal other than re sealing ? Would underwater glue work ?
  13. I

New silicone over old silicone.

I got some silicone scraped off by accident, got a little paranoid that it would leak someday and decided to put somemore on top of it just in case.
  14. I

New silicone over old silicone.

What i've done is that i put a little new silicone over the old silicone and now i know that i shouldn't do that. Can someone tell me why ? The old silicone didn't have any leaks so it would stay that way even after i put the new one over it right ? What should i do now ?
  15. I

30x18 iron stand URGENT !!!!!!!

dont have to be iron ! any stand will do !
  16. I

30x18 iron stand URGENT !!!!!!!

SMS me if have 82336092. 30x18 inch.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store