Search results

1. S

Albino, Leucistic, Xanthic, Melanistic, etc. Fish

Yes he does... Its just an azul.... 5 bars is what Li has ;)
  2. S

NEW PIX : Future ]V[onster Cocks....

Nah... that means u get to see whats in my tank(s)... and that just wouldnt be acceptable :D Soides,,, someone has to keep you from reaching your goal :)
  3. S

NEW PIX : Future ]V[onster Cocks....

Those are zullies... ;) BTW... Li I think I am the only person that hasnt gotten rid of my Azuls
  4. S

I'm getting a 190 gallon tank soon. I need inspiration.

Where do all you guys get your bog/driftwood (whatever it may be called)?
  5. S

Couple End of July 2006 Tank pics as requested

Looks good Jed!!! Your Pbass are missing :( I only counted 8 :(
  6. S

Couple shots - Testing out my New Macro Lens

OMG! Now you gots me sold on the h5!
  7. S

Monster Is, As Monster Does!!

:( Ill trade u? :P I kinda like that pangen.... awe **** I cant spell it... the tank looks great!! Too bad your the lucky sob that has access to all the things that he can fill the tank with :( lol.... j/k but the fish look great Miles!
  8. S

NEW MFK : FEARLESS AD... 2 (1/2 page spread) ad .... WOW

I should have done... :confused: so you would know more of what you were talking bout... I dont get in, in other words...
  9. S

NEW MFK : FEARLESS AD... 2 (1/2 page spread) ad .... WOW

i like the background and the outline as its rustic and thats my fav. except the text doesnt really fit in,, not the fearless one, but the text on the right... is a little boring. like the Fearless text has some spunk or whatever u want to call it and the text on the right is just like Blah...
  10. S

Golden blond Female with 2 Blue Eyes...

Dayum whoevers pics those are, has some bad photo skills :P but those are some sweet lookin channa!
  11. S

Mike's 120g Log

Looks great!!! I like your inspiration, thats where part of mine is coming from (well I wanted my inspiration to look like CDM's tank, but my mind got a little carried away and drifted away :) ). So whens your "1x AAA Jardini" coming in? I wanna see some pics :)
  12. S

fish mounts

Houston we have a problem. They labelled the piranha as red-bellied and it is actually a Serra. specie (probably Rhom at that) not a Pygo. Specie (Red Belly)... Even though that doesnt matter, just thought I would point it out :)
  13. S

250G July 2006 Pics - SUPER LOAD WARNING! 204 PICTURES!

Sheesh Jed, how many damn pics do you need :) 1 blurry pic that I can see
  14. S

Midas - Just testing out my new camera

Looks great, Jed! I've still got monsters in training :)
  15. S

ID PBASS 2 : Is This "RARE" ?

Jed called my pbass first :woot: Pbass :cry:
  16. S

More pix's of my tank

Love the FRT's... Ornate bichirs are my fav. out of the pack :) Looks great!
  17. S

My tanks

Sweet!!!
  18. S

my cell phone pics... gotta bear with me on these

What! I gots to catch up to that!?! All I need now is a Zul, Arow, Dat, Fly River, ah hell I need just about everything in there :) ( - the RTGG)... Looks good, Zach!
  19. S

WEST COAST vs EAST COAST UNIQUE MONSTER FISH

Not Necessarily... I have seen plenty of Sea Robins... I know they are somewhat rare,,, but yet not rare enough to push the Easterners past the Westerners... You are close but not close enough... Just remember this topic is about Unique Monster Fish,,, not these small non-unique fish (such...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store