Search results

1. T

Hi There Wisconsin Peeps!!!

Hi people...I moveds from Ca to Wi and is trying to get back into the fish hobby...I just wanna meet new people who shares a similair hobby of mine...I just started a small project of mine but not sure how and where ima go with the stocks...just let me know...xD
  2. T

First Timer Cichla Batch

Hi yall...My pair of pb breeded for the second time bc the first time i accidentally did water change and got rid of the first batch of eggs but now is the second batch and im not sure if the eggs are fertile or not...what are some clues as to watch for such as the egg getting darker...
  3. T

Peacock Bass Breeding.....(First Timer Need Help)

Hi yall...My pair of pb breeded for the second time bc the first time i accidentally did water change and got rid of the first batch of eggs but now is the second batch and im not sure if the eggs are fertile or not...what are some clues as to watch for such as the egg getting darker...
  4. T

Wild???

okay thanks... =)
  5. T

Wild???

+1...LOL
  6. T

Wild???

this is my first pb that has a hump...so im just happy and very excite..hahahhaa
  7. T

Wild???

OH YEAH... i know that..but im just admiring its hump...lol
  8. T

Wild???

hello you cichla peoples, i would really appreciate it if i can get some info about this guy...i was told its a WILD CAUGHT Mono but not sure...let me know please...bc as you all can see its KNOT if growing....Im totally inlove with this beauty...hahahahahaha i can care less if its not wild...
  9. T

Bad Idea???

yes i understand the fact that a 120-180 isnt big enough...but for now, theyll in the in 120 for growout...xD
  10. T

Can't sleep!!!! Got New and Bigger Tanks

Im planning on throwing my group of mix peacock bass in there...xD
  11. T

Bad Idea???

120-180 gal tank...and no neva heard of a STURIO catfish...google time..
  12. T

Bad Idea???

I trying to see what would be a good bottom dweller to house with cichla and came across this thought and would like to see what you guys think of this...Would it be a VERY BAD idea to house a sturgeon with cichla??? IMO* - sturgeon should be housed and given a very large area to grow and be...
  13. T

Walking Catfish Diseases

srry bro cant help...but i hope others can help u on ur problem..
  14. T

Very Curious...Trade RTC for PBass???

Hi all...I am very curious about it...would you trade a pbass for a rtc or vice versa???
  15. T

+1 couldnt have said it anybetter myself....ive been looking for 120+ tanks for a while and ill have to say....it was worth waiting and passing the long drive just to pick up a glass tank for this price...xD
  16. T

+1 that is a pretty nice deal u got there...
  17. T

First pic: front view of both tanks side by side Second pic: angle view of both tanks Third & Fourth pic: front view of each tanks individually Notice* I havent fully removed the cover for the bottom panels simply bc it doesnt seem to bother me at all... xD
  18. T

feeding RTC and RTCxTSN

thats one nice rtc u got there...mind telling me what you feeding it??? i feed mine tilapia, smelt, shrimp and pellets (currently out of pellets atm)
  19. T

just as the title states i cant go to sleep because i was able to get a hold of 2 used (looks new to me LOL) 120 acrylic tanks for $250. Thats $125 each. For a price like this and tanks these size and looks, man i blown away. Both tanks got: - built in overflow box - 2" drilled hole in...
  20. T

Juvenile Cichla ID thread

thanks alot bro...this most definitively will help out peoples at becoming better at IDing their cichlas. maybe just maybe y the numbers are still up is bc they want to see if they are correct at IDing their own cichla and wants to see what others think of it..xD
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store