Search results

1. O

White fur sized stuffs growing on the walls of my tank! Need help!

It sounds like fungus. A trick I used was to empty an inner health plus capsule or two into my tank. The good bacteria soon ate all the fungus Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. O

Small monster fish?

Damn, I've done some research, I found out that most of the fish you guys recommended are illegal here, we don't have a lot of choice in terms of tropical exotic fish in Australia and most aussie monster fish are too big for my tank. I'm considering small (ish) cichlids. Would a pair of rams, a...
  3. O

Small monster fish?

Thanks so much for your advice , now I've got so much to choose from. I'll be back with an update soon Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. O

need advise on possible Craigslist purchase

It depends on where u live. Over here everything is 3x more expensive than the USA, 200 is a good deal for a 55 in Australia where I live Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. O

need advise on possible Craigslist purchase

Sounds like a good deal! Ask to see some pictures, does the person selling it seem legit? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. O

Small monster fish?

So I'm selling my JD and I'm wondering if there are any small "monster fish" that can live in harmony together but still eat fish that fit in their mouth? I've got a long 60 gallon tank. I've thought about piranhas and exodon paradoxus, but they're illegal where I live Sent from my iPhone...
  7. O

Merry Christmas, and on an unrelated note, I'm back

Merry Xmas to all, I can't believe it's been a year since I last posted on these forums, after my oscar died I owned a few cichlids including a gt and a jack Dempsey. The gt was pretty nice, but quite boring on its own ( I think I was just used to my oscar's dog like personality) so I bought a...
  8. O

Aqua one nautilus 800 canister filter HOW DO I PRIME THIS THING?

Alright, so i cleaned out my new Aqua one nautilus 800 canister filter for the first time today, (I've lost the instruction manual, stupid of me) and the Aqua one site doesn't have this filter on it (WTF?) and i go to prime it which i think you have to press this black button on top of the...
  9. O

PLEASE HELP!!! FISH FUNGUS?

I made a barrier between the two territories with fake plants and it worked well, but unfortunately the GTS wounds were too bad and she didn't last the night. I hate losing fish, and especially a great fish like a green terror. I still don't know what caused them to fight. Sent from my iPod...
  10. O

The Pacu who thought he could fly

The same thing happened to my Oscar when my cousin was taking care of him. It happened in the wee hours of the morning and he was not so lucky unfortunately ;( ;( :( :( D: Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  11. O

its a 66 gallon long and if the JD has mauled her it is really strange. These two fish have layed eggs together! Do you know what could be causing the aggression, they haven't fought badly since they got put in the tank 3 months ago! UPDATE: the Jack Dempsey is definitely doing it, i caught him...
  12. O

Here are some slightly better ones, I did a water test, everything was fine and I put some prime and melafix in for good measure. I've noticed that she is just sitting in one corner of the tank and not eating. Her fin is also slightly torn. Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. O

Here are some photos, could my JD have mauled her or is it a disease. I can't get very good pictures. I've only noticed this now, I checked on her about 3 hours ago and this wasn't there. Can a disease develop so fast? Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. O

My baby female GT has recently had a problem. Her eye is all white and cloudy and there are scrapes and stuff all over one side of her body. WHAT IS THIS? Does anyone know? I can't get very good pictures but ill try. PLEASE HELP Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  15. O

BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!

banned for not banning anyone
  16. O

IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE??????

heres a photo, should i remove the white eggs or will the fish deal with them?
  17. O

IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE??????

So as most of you know, i got a new GT and JD 2 weeks ago, the GT is a female and the JD is a male they are young, about 3-4 inches long BUT i noticed that there were EGGS on a rock just yesterday! Is it even possible that a JD and GT could crossbreed, and so young? i've noticed some of the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store