Search results

1. O

Looking To Get a Bigger Tank

could be wrong but I think he ment keeping them on uses more electricity then normal bulbs Sent from my SGH-I747M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. O

My baby datnoids eating pellets!!

You got so lucky. Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. O

Runitis Datnoid Grow Outs (first time with dats)

lol he's playing peekaboo from behind the sponge filter Sent from my SGH-I747M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  4. O

What do you listen to while working out?

Bro you don't even lift Sent from my SGH-I747M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  5. O

What do you listen to while working out?

do you even lift?
  6. O

Any people from Florida stock their tanks with fish they caught?

but how would that happen with people wanting to catch the invasive's?
  7. O

Any people from Florida stock their tanks with fish they caught?

i dont really see how this thread is giving people bad information. its not like hes telling people to release exotics.
  8. O

Id this guy for me

:popcorn: you can always count on an Andrew thread to be a good read
  9. O

Runitis Festae 1 year progression *load warning*

Lookin good, post up the pics of her in the 70g Sent from my SGH-I747M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  10. O

What fish can go in a 55 gallon with a pair of jack Dempseys?

But the plecos will most likely eat the eggs as said above. Sent from my SGH-I747M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  11. O

Finally Set up The Snapping Turtles Tank.

I'm done :banghead: Sent from my SGH-I747M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. O

So your still going to be making a 800 gallon plywood and buying a used 180 off of craigslist, also are you going to be making that concrete pond mentioned in this thread? So if I gave you advice then you would take it? I have never once started a flame war, I may comment and give my opinion on...
  13. O

You've got 2-3 Oscars and a jack Dempsey (maybe more cant remeber) in a 55 that's not enough room. People have been telling you to get a bigger tank/rehome some fish for a long time now but you ignore them because it's not what you want to hear, and all of your upgrades have fell through. So No...
  14. O

Shouldn't you finish your 700-800 gallon plywood first? Sent from my SGH-I747M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  15. O

Common Bushynose Plecostamus

Not referring to this thread just you in general Sent from my SGH-I747M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. O

new leopard ctenopoma.

Post a pic Sent from my SGH-I747M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  17. O

My first what's in the bag thead!!

Multiple people have said this (or something similar to him) but he doesn't listen since most of these people seem to think there's nothing wrong with him having 4 pbass in a 75g and 2 in a 20g. And now he has 2 more, does no1 else see the problem? Sent from my SGH-I747M using...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store