Search results

1. B

Fishing Season 2k15!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Probably the best fish I've ever caught! Not the biggest but a big edible girl full of enough eggs to keep the whole family fishing for the year. Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  2. B

Fishing Season 2k15!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the pic uploads. New to the fishing forum but got my first of the year today. Opening day for the spring season and it was a beautiful 32" lady! Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  3. B

First paludarium build

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/Bktgifridays/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150124_214827_957.jpg Switched my little guy to a bigger temporary setup. 20g tall. Seems immediately happier. Even ate some rapashy mix out of my hand!(well actually out of a little lid that my hand was holding)...
  4. B

First paludarium build

If you look back to the beginning of the thread you can see the build. Waterfall was fairly easy. Just drilled through the insulation board where I wanted to plumb to and from. Ran the tubing through the hole. And tucked the pump into the first cut out section under the land portion. Sent...
  5. B

First paludarium build

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  6. B

First paludarium build

7. B

First paludarium build

8. B

First paludarium build

Thanks for the heads up. I have done quite a bit of research and see quite a few people who keep them in similar setups. Humidity I can control, huge dumps on the other hand I obviously cannot! Guess I'll be looking for a mini pooper-scooper. And I guess I'll have to keep a close eye on...
  9. B

First paludarium build

Anyone have a suggestion on how to catch 2 anoles out of a 55g?? Found a good price on the crested geckos I originally wanted for this setup! I'll be picking one, possibly a pair up this afternoon but I'm assuming I can't leave the anoles in there do to the different climate needs. I've set...
  10. B

First paludarium build

Plants are doing okay. Pothos and palms aren't going crazy but seem stable. Would like to get 1-2 other types of plants. As for the aquatic portion, I had some issues with my filter and the capped peat substrate but got that settled and now the hair grass seems to be taking off and spreading...
  11. B

First paludarium build

Finally got a few land creatures! I know this is monsterFISHkeepers but I had to share. Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  12. B

Unexpected eggs

Ah! Wish you were local to make a swap! Been wanting to get into jags. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. B

Unexpected eggs

I'm confused. What do you mean? Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  14. B

Unexpected eggs

Thanks guys. Definitely won't have any fish ready for sale by Christmas. And on that note I have never shipped yet. Looked into it back when these guys were spawning and producing before but never got around to giving it a shot. Ended up selling most off to LFS. Definitely something I've got...
  15. B

Column tanks?

Was thinking possibly 18x18x36 but not sure if I wanna be shoulder deep for cleaning. Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  16. B

sex this dempsey

I'd agree with the consensus. 100% female. Very predominant Spangles on gill plate and cheeks and strong vertical striping. I'd actually say getting in the mood to spawn. What do you have in there with her? Is that an Oscar in the one pic? Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using...
  17. B

Column tanks?

I'll start off by saying, for the first time EVER, my wife has not only agreed to but has requested TWO additional tanks! In our living room! I recently repaired/resiliconed a large hex tank and my wife fell in love I guess! She's decided she wants something similar on either side of our...
  18. B

THANK TO THE MFK ADMINS

2 fins up!! Well done! Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  19. B

Unexpected eggs

Baby jacks are swimming! And as far as I've noticed I've only lost 2! Obviously still very early. Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
  20. B

Unexpected eggs

Not much change but a better pic. Some starting to scoot along the bottom. Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store