Search results

1. M

Eheim 2080 stocked with biomedia Ships anywhere USA (16830)

I sold the filter today. The guy text me and sent me his money. As I stated I don't get on here often enough text or email would be the best way to contact me. Filter is sold
  2. M

Eheim 2080 stocked with biomedia Ships anywhere USA (16830)

I just dropped the price to 200 because I sold the tank it was on and the media will need to be cycled again. I have a 2080 I have not even owned 1 year. Actually this exact filter I bought in May so it's basically brand new. Comes packed with 8L of Eheim Pro Biomedia, 1L of Fluval biomax. I...
  3. M

Hybrid leoxhen Ray/ship or PU/ 16830

Bump! I have a guy that wants his tank, so I need to ray sold lol Rock bottom price!
  4. M

Hybrid leoxhen Ray/ship or PU/ 16830

I have a Vamptrev ray that I need to let go. I have been trying to sell him for some time with no luck. This is the rock bottom price of 550 buyer pays shipping if shipped. It's a male and he is near 9" disc diameter. I can provide any pictures or info that you may want in addition to what's...
  5. M

7's Diamond Rhom Piranha/PU/16830

Bump! I can send pic's if you would like txt or email.. I have them on my phone just let me know what you would like. He's a great fish, just in a pinch right now and need the cash
  6. M

Hybrid leoxhen Ray/PU/ 16830

Thanks JoJo! I'll let him go for 800.. I really need to sell him
  7. M

I hate to let him go but my lawyer fee's and medical bills are killing me.. I've sold all but 1 piranha and all but 2 tanks with 4 filters left
  8. M

850 firm.. shipping possible at buyers risk and expense. Aqua world in Pittsburgh will do my shipping for me
  9. M

7's Diamond Rhom Piranha/PU/16830

I'm selling my rhom. He has been my favorite fish and looks awesome. I can't upload pic's from this computer and sold my laptop so you will have to txt me for pics $150 Ryan 814-496-1580
  10. M

I need to let my ray go. It's a hybrid from Vamptrev he is around 7-8" disc. Good eater and active. Just dealing with life problems and selling off everything in my hobby. tanks, fish, filters, equipment. 814-496-1580 txt me for pic's I have none on this computer and I sold my laptop at home
  11. M

Leo/Hen Hybrid Male Ray 7" Clearfield, PA 16830 PU or shipping

Sorry I completely forgot. 950 firm (that's taking a loss from what I paid) plus shipping if you want him shipped. I use caribsea super naturals
  12. M

Leo/Hen Hybrid Male Ray 7" Clearfield, PA 16830 PU or shipping

I have a male hybrid ray that's 7-8" disc. He's a good eater on mostly NC. He's nice and active and is very healthy. I can send any extra pictures you may want or answer any questions.
  13. M

Leo/Hen Hybrid Male Ray 7" Clearfield, PA 16830 PU or possible shipping

I'm leaving him up for about another week.. then I'm going to take it down and just keep him
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store