10 scariest fish on planet

xander

Manjuari
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Singapore
it's not cool to post inaccurate information just cause you want it to be true my friend...your views are one thing. information is another

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
xander13;2205473; said:
no1 your info on gator gars is complete nonsense. they do not as you so boldly put, wreck holes in boats and i find it hard to believe that it actually broke someone's leg. more likely an exaggeration. this part "Nineteenth-century news accounts describe many instances of persons being killed or injured by these fish, including people snatched off houseboats." is complete nonsense. i don't believe there are even records of gator gar attacks on humans. let alone snatching them off house boats. and your Giant trahira thing just looks like a wolf fish
Relax! He quoted the information from others. For the gator gar, may be it's you who don't know if there's a record of gator gar attacks on human, or may be there was no human left to report after being attacked by the gator gar :grinno: :grinno: :grinno: It's not hurt to be informed, and if you don't like the information, it's very simple to click on the "back" arrow button top left of your screen, unless you have some legitimate information to bring to the table.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
xander13;2205530; said:
it's not cool to post inaccurate information just cause you want it to be true my friend...your views are one thing. information is another
He didn't post his view. You did :headbang2

Gnuhen

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2008
Kuala Lumpur (MALAYSIA)
hehehe

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
Gnuhen;2205420; said:
lol... i think i wud link them under the Deadliest
I wouldn't call candirus deadliest. Most terrifying, maybe. But deadliest, I don't think so.

Bluey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2008
Here.
Well I know gattor gars can attack humans ( I have had a 3 foot one go my hand :D )
But what i want to know if anyone has been attacked/killed.

And as stated before a 2 foot gattor can hunt down and kill a 2 foot fish so a 9 foot gattor must eye up a kid etc that swims past?

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
Lupin;2205570; said:
I wouldn't call candirus deadliest. Most terrifying, maybe. But deadliest, I don't think so.
That's what his tittle said "Scariest" but looking at those picture, all of them got hook by human. Scary Human!!! :nilly:

xander

Manjuari
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Singapore
jlnguyen74;2205549; said:
Relax! He quoted the information from others. For the gator gar, may be it's you who don't know if there's a record of gator gar attacks on human, or may be there was no human left to report after being attacked by the gator gar :grinno: :grinno: :grinno: It's not hurt to be informed, and if you don't like the information, it's very simple to click on the "back" arrow button top left of your screen, unless you have some legitimate information to bring to the table.
i know he did. i think he might also know that most information about gars out on the net is way outdated and mostly inaccurate. i'm quoting from one of, if not the most reliable sources of information in regards to lepisoteids. and the source says
Polypterus;2130154; said:
there are indeed NO verified cases of a Gator gar (or any gar) attacking someone without a good reason...
. i could just click the "back" arrow. but that would mean that maybe 10 people get off the forum thinking that alligator gars are wild insane fishes that break boats and eat people. this is what hollywood did with sharks and crocodiles and this, along with some other factors has been the cause of the government putting a blanket ban on some of the my favourite animals. and i it's not something i appreciate.

jlnguyen74;2205552; said:
He didn't post his view. You did :headbang2
i said it's okay to post inaccurate views, which as you correctly say, he did not. but i also said it's not okay to post inaccurate information, which he did.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store