135 Oceanic Build!

BigCountry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Ordered some chaeto algae from a fellow reefer off ebay. The skimmer + refuge sump is finally completed. :D

BigCountry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2009
Charlotte, NC
not even 12 hours skimming and it's already breaking in nicely.....this is why I stuck with Reef Octopus :D

BigCountry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Lights came today! I will be in daddy mode this weekend, so will prob not be able to get anything mounted until next week. These are the http://www.aquariumleds.com/products/120-Watt-Aquarium-LED-14K-3-Watt-LEDs.html lights. Shipping was solid and all 3 lights work. 1 year warranty, hopefully they can grow coral. :D Plan is to mount the lights on the wall via individual adjustable shelving, then measure around the lights and build the box to encase everything.

BigCountry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Lights mounted. Hang on wall canopy I will start next week. As a joke I told my wife I was going to leave it like this for a few weeks....she told me I could sleep in the garage for a few weeks.....lol!

I am pleased with these LED boxes. They are nice and bright. White + blue looks very clean. Blue only will pull some nasty color once I get something cool to look at in the tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store