29 gallon saltwater tank?

reptileguy2727

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
Northern Virginia
I think this should be taken elsewhere, PM or new thread. New thread could help share info and opinions that could help others.

PEVINE11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Franklin N.H
www.myspace.com
Apologize, my bad. lets get this thread back on topic.

Fleshy, please try to stop derailing peoples thread.

everytime i post something, you dont need to come from behind and pretend to be smarter

BigO6687

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2010
banana land
PEVINE11;4492369; said:
Apologize, my bad. lets get this thread back on topic.

Fleshy, please try to stop derailing peoples thread.

everytime i post something, you dont need to come from behind and pretend smarter

lulz x2

rrcoolj

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
DMV
So basically spawning clowns is easy but raising the young is a piece of work. Im not pressed on raising clowns anyway I don't think i have the tank space. Wow clowns are very interesting in their pairing and spawning. i had no idea they could change sexes especially throughout their lives. very interesting.

By the way lulz means lol basically.

PEVINE11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Franklin N.H
www.myspace.com
rrcoolj;4492395; said:
So basically spawning clowns is easy but raising the young is a piece of work. Im not pressed on raising clowns anyway I don't think i have the tank space. Wow clowns are very interesting in their pairing and spawning. i had no idea they could change sexes especially throughout their lives. very interesting.

By the way lulz means lol basically.
yes to take care of young clowns you need mutiple tanks, siphon out the eggs and etc....(not exactly sure)

"By the way lulz means lol basically"

and thank you i googled it haha
.......who posts lulz......waste of thread space

Heathd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2010
Dallas, Texas
PEVINE11;4492412; said:
.......who posts lulz......waste of thread space
like a majority of your post

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
So moral of the story rrcoolj...test your water, and determine whether or not you need RODI.

If you have city water, I would recommend it without even testing.

Sharon K Hickman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2010
Las vegas , NV
i had a 100 gallon tank and I had a humma and a niger and a pink tail and a dogface but i really did enjoy that tank and than my tastes started to comply and later on added more live rock to the marco rock that i had and turned in the triggers and the dog face puffer and turned it into a reef . i already had the metal hilides and a sump and a mangro in the bottom of it. I agree with all that you said because it is right.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store