50,000 + 15,000 Gallons Mega Tanks Videos Thread

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
Neoprodigy you are the king maker of websites.

Thanks for putting the videos my friend Wie Hing filmed of the big tank into this new article. I think I am as exicited as everyone else to see more of the videos on the disk he sent you of the 52k and the 15k.

I need to catch up with the stud Jason so we can go out & pick up some women in his hot new convertable.

keep smiling
Attached Images

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
arapaimag;923139; said:
Neoprodigy you are the king maker of websites.

Thanks for putting the videos my friend Wie Hing filmed of the big tank into this new article. I think I am as exicited as everyone else to see more of the videos on the disk he sent you of the 52k and the 15k.

I need to catch up with the stud Jason so we can go out & pick up some women in his hot new convertable.

keep smiling

Derpeder

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2006
Absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Thanks for the vids.

:headbang2

Derpeder

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2006
Had to watch them again!!!

I love how there are hundreds of small fish swimming everywhere.....and those RTC's are SWEET!!!!

Snake_Eyes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2006
Nebraska
Awesome!

I love the overhead shots of the catfish...thanks for sharing.

taza

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 28, 2007
Cambridge, Ont
Wow!!!!! I'm not sure what else to say. Your fish are gorgeous oh ya the tank too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing some great info the other day!

Sandy

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
taza;928649; said:
Wow!!!!! I'm not sure what else to say. Your fish are gorgeous oh ya the tank too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing some great info the other day!

Sandy
I enjoyed our conversation and I think those are 2 fantastic Koi you picked up from Andrew at The Fish Sempai.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store