7'x12' Plywood Build For My Rays

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
I am getting there. I will update when I have some better progress. My one and only reason I am moving so slow is my daughter. 2 years and 9 months just to have her. So she is and always will be my priority. Anyone who has ever been in my shoes will understand. Soon enough I will have a worthy update for you guys.
Haha completely forgot you had a kid! I thought you were just being lazy. Perfectly reasonable excuse for taking your time. Enjoy her while she's still young, she's gonna be a PITA when she's older

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

bonesb66

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2010
Birmingham
Real life usually throws a spanner in the works doesn't it - i'm sure bob is still eager to get this thing done when he has a better life/work balance

Silent Bob

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Real life usually throws a spanner in the works doesn't it - i'm sure bob is still eager to get this thing done when he has a better life/work balance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Bones you are absolutely correct. To all those wondering if this will ever get finished the answer is yes. Between my daughter keeping me occupied, more responsibilities at work and trying to get a home finished to sell my free time is short. Trust me when I say it will be worth the wait for those still following along.

Silent Bob

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Time to finish this thing once and for all. No I am not done yet for all those asking but I am back at it again. Figured I would start back here on the build with the work on the temporary home for the fish since I am pulling them out of the house. This will eventually be the filter for the tank. Should be fun.
uploadfromtaptalk1425342825803.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1425342843508.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1425342860482.jpg
View attachment 1061898

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store