Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
A new "App"...

Since the re-launch of MFK, many members have expressed concern over the lack of an app for the site. The only feature that our new software appeared to lack was a quick launch on your home page.

Add an App-Style shortcut for iOS

Add an App-Style shortcut for Droid

With this addition, there is NOTHING that an app can offer that our new software fails to deliver.

Do keep in mind that there are many more improvements to the site that will be rolling out soon!

Reactions: RVP

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
my browser had a quick launch already

but now with this on my homepage, I don't have to open my browser. you saved me one click

now...........what to do? what to do with all this time I will save from this one, less click?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Good looking out rob. Not what we were hoping but it'll have to do. I have to admit the new site is much smoother on mobile browsers then the last. A little easier to navigate. I'll miss how fast you can get anywhere on the monster aquaria app but that's about it. The rest of the features I enjoyed have been restored or improved. So no complaints here

Reactions: neoprodigy

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
A new "App"...

Since the re-launch of MFK, many members have expressed concern over the lack of an app for the site. The only feature that our new software appeared to lack was a quick launch on your home page.

Add an App-Style shortcut for iOS

Add an App-Style shortcut for Droid

With this addition, there is NOTHING that an app can offer that our new software fails to deliver.

Do keep in mind that there are many more improvements to the site that will be rolling out soon!
Both links show as error

MonsterFishKeepers.com - Error
The requested thread could not be found.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Those links were changed after this post was made. Here's the current thread.

Closing this thread due to out-of-date info

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store