ACA 2011

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
sooo very tempting.. especially since i could actually meet Bobby and see if he looks anything like his avatar.. ;) it's gonna be tough though, trying to find a house in AL and move and be at the convention too might be a bit more than i can handle this summer. but i'm gonna try.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
sooo very tempting.. especially since i could actually meet Bobby and see if he looks anything like his avatar.. ;) it's gonna be tough though, trying to find a house in AL and move and be at the convention too might be a bit more than i can handle this summer. but i'm gonna try.
You should! I'll be there the entire time, even if you can only swing by for a bit.

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
luckily.. if i'm actually in AL then, it could be just a road trip weekend for me..

dogofwar

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2006
Maryland
www.capitalcichlids.org
If you're coming...reserve your hotel room ASAP... the convention rate of $99 per night...at the Crowne Plaza (nice hotel)...during tourist season...so close to all of the DC sites...is un-beatable...

I know that we have several hundred room nights reserved by convention attendees already and availability won't be forever.

Matt

luckily.. if i'm actually in AL then, it could be just a road trip weekend for me..

buddha1200

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2008
camden, NJ
already registered and reserved two rooms,see you all there

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store