Amazing Coloration on My Oscar !

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
It falls under the classification as "stressed" There not supposed to look like that.
Hey bro check out my post above this, and look into different types of oscars youll find some interesting stuff aside from commomly lfs found specimen, gold, lemon, platinum, bumble bee, and various wild strians all different depending geographical location. There are probably many more as this is an extremely popular fish that has been in the trade for ages.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
This is my pair gold and albino tiger, wish my gold male woulda turned out to be gold cant tell untill 8", cause they look great when they are but not all get the desired coloration, but i still like him, he came from jeff rapp
Sent from my GT-P7510 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1333299383558.jpg

Shenanigans

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2011
Wyoming
My O looks very similar, He regularly changes his pattern with his mood, not just stressed. when he does get very stressed, his whole body goes pale. Beautiful Oscar OP

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
Omg i love it! can i have it? :p that is by far the coolest oscar ive seen here. I always try to look out for oddball oscar. only saw a weird one once but god mad at the employee and didnt buy. nice unique find. <~~ is jelouse

xellos

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Beirut, Lebanon
Omg i love it! can i have it? :p that is by far the coolest oscar ive seen here. I always try to look out for oddball oscar. only saw a weird one once but god mad at the employee and didnt buy. nice unique find. <~~ is jelouse
U can have it for the right price ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store