Asia Trip 2009 : Singapore : Aquarama 2009 : GEX : Magical Water

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
jcardona1;3171853; said:
interesting. and who cares about the bad english. at least they took the time to translate, could have left it all in the native language

what he said....

not sure how to feel on this... science is great this could be a good thing or a bad thing... Li did you get a video of the tank?

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
soon Hao will soon have sharks in his aro tank :ROFL:

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
indiana.dutton;3171815; said:
guppies and morrays would be so sweet!
It's not a surprise guppies can take saline water just fine. Heck, I've done mollies in SW before but this is because mollies can tolerate salinity as high as marine just fine whereas goldfish and many other tropical fish will simply drop dead.

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
neoprodigy;3172468; said:
they going to sent me some information soon :)

This should be cool. Keep us posted. I would love to know how much this stuff would go for and how long a box would last.

hurricane_redbone

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
Joboland
www.myspace.com
does that also mean u can keep corals in that magic water?

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
jcardona1;3171853; said:
interesting. and who cares about the bad english. at least they took the time to translate, could have left it all in the native language
Iam with you on this one mate, Who care's how the spelt something or mislabeld something, They took the time to do this as good as they could, why is it when people speak english they think they whole would should two, They come from far of asain country's/south american country's and speak to us in english, we go abroad and first thing we learn is "do you speak english?"....

Ok this product stike's me as odd, is it a proven product, as in have those fish been living in that tank for a ammount of time or were they recently placed together?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store