Aussie natives Stocking.

Eric A

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Australia
Crazy, didn't realize we had such large catfish in our waters.

P.s. Masone, do you have any Snakehead Gudgeons at the moment? I remember your last ones being very colourful.

aussiemonsters

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2009
Australia
Pair of G. australis no prob 2 boys all bluff and no real damage Eric. What size tank ?

ant83

Feeder Fish
Jun 11, 2010
australia
No, no raised banks. What about the brisbane river? I live in Bundy not birsbane, our local river is the Burnett. I know about flooding mate, I'm not as dumb as you may think. The Burnett river hasn't flooded in Bundy in decades, and by the time the water reached the pond, one silver perch will be the least of my worries, if the prch survived and got to the river, my end of the river is saltwater, this would kill the perch, and there is no way the perch could get to the freshwater part, it's blocked off by a barrage. Also that much excess rain water would no doubt kill the perch anyways. If it survives all this and somehow winds up at sandy hook. I think it'd deserve to live, lol.
Just been going through this thread for the first time. Both brisbane and bundaberg have flooded since this argument.
Did the pond go under in the bundy floods?? Interesting to know if it did.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store