Bahia Kelberi + 2 Spot Orino Grow Out ..

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
Where are the pics?? Mine turned out to be a mono. Check out the thread I started with the 2 spots.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dangerhack

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2011
NJ
Where are the pics?? Mine turned out to be a mono. Check out the thread I started with the 2 spots.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Both of my spots died they didn't eat for **** an one was sick I think he got beat up. Imma post pics this week of my other guys though. The 3 Bahia's. Are 4 - 5" now. 2 monos are 3-4". Got 1 wild caught rio arraguia he's 2.5". And 2 rio meta orinos 2" I'll try an post within next couple days

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ookutoo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2011
bloomfield NJ 07003
Damn sorry to hear that man. I bought 3 and one jumped out then Bought another. Alone with 6x baby indo dats from aquascape. At first it was hard to feed them not live since they feed them blackworms and guppys. Started with blackworms+crush pellets for a week then bloodworms + pellets for almost 2-3weeks and now they all eat pellets. There's always that one that don't eat at first. The three I got are in order from big to small lol. The small one looks like its the same size when I got it and the other are double in size.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store