Beamswork LED's

SLAYER6669

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2008
NJ
Just as an FYI, I realized my power supply only ticks when the power supply is switched on, but the lights are switched off. Once the lights are on, the ticking stops.

teqvet

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2009
SE
Lights came in today. While one fixture is bright, I would definitely recommend 2 for a 125g / 6 ft long tank. While 1 fixture was far better than the 2 marineland led + t5ho 48" fixture setup I was running.. adding the 2nd 72" fixture really made the tank pop and look so much clearer than it had with the t5ho mounted. Colors are popping from front to back with no deadspots.

These photos were taken with my cellphone so arent the best, but you can get an idea how bright they are as the house has all lights off and the only light is from the tank... I really need to get a blue light shot later tonight. Love it.
LED1.jpg
LED2.jpg
LED3.jpg

LED1.jpg

LED2.jpg

LED3.jpg

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
I was gonna buy this on ebay from topdogsellers for 68 dollars free shipping?
72" 90x 1W 6ft 180cm Beamswork.
Can anybody recommend the best led lights since I am looking just for the actinic blue led with green also and able to remotely turn then on and off.

Last edited:

Brian Rodgers

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2016
Northern New Mexico
Thank you so very much. I did get the book for the timer, but not the LED bar. I finally unplugged the timer and the switch worked in those three modes. I'll figure it out tomorrow for the timer.

Timmy

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
On Mother EARTH
Lets bring this thread back from the dead. I am going to get either a 72in or 2*36in for my 210. I am worried about the 72in sagging in the middle. Anyone have experience with them sagging?

monkeybike

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2015
Lets bring this thread back from the dead. I am going to get either a 72in or 2*36in for my 210. I am worried about the 72in sagging in the middle. Anyone have experience with them sagging?
If my 72" had any sag it is very slight, maybe less than 1/4"

Reactions: Timmy

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Beamswork leds are phenomenal lighting systems (I probably have the most experience with them on this site). Depending on the model you get they can come with either a plastic housing or a light weight aluminum metal. The 72" light does not sag in the middle, these lights are built very well and out compete the marineland single bright and double bright lights. The led120 and lower and higher models have a port on the opposite end of the lights that allows the addition of an external timer to control the whites and blues separate. If you are just looking for bright lighting for viewing fish go with the led200 and up models. They are single switch lights and are very bright.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store