Building a new home for my dats!

ceeej31

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
New England
BushFishRox;1785095; said:
that could just be the camer focusing on the right rather then everything... or they could be illegal where he is lol

Holy Cow J that is some serious ****!!!, just so you know I am coming for a visit :D I can sleep in the 180 that isnt setup yet....

All I can say is simply awesome!
the fish look like they were fuzzed out on purpose, but i see
a ray
a asian aro
and a large cat

awsome system by the way;)

endi

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2006
toronto, Canada
awesome bro

Full Metal Gundam

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
Outer Rings 187
ceeej31;1785187; said:
the fish look like they were fuzzed out on purpose, but i see
a ray
a asian aro
and a large cat

awsome system by the way;)
alot of things in life are fuzzed out. dreading the day when we pull out the last 180g esp where it's sitting at the house.

Datnoid101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2006
Off the deep end
tigercraze.com
808living;1785509; said:
The wet/dry must have been cheap to make. What are you using to hold the egg crate up?
Not as cheap as you think. If you have all the items laying around yes. Egg crate is siliconed in and is also being supported on the bottom with pvc with end caps.

Datnoid101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2006
Off the deep end
tigercraze.com
ceeej31;1785028; said:
why are these fish fuzzed out?
Wow you actually saved and uploaded my pic.....dont know if I should be proud or scared! LOL! The pic was blured out to tease a friend of mine because I got a fish he wanted really badly but he passed up on. Just an inside joke.

Datnoid101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2006
Off the deep end
tigercraze.com
TCZeli;1783497; said:
Damn Sinister! Fish room is going to look nice with all those dats.
Thanks bro. Hows all your fish doing?

Loubard;1783511; said:
Very good job!
Coming from you, that means a lot. I still love your collection and those awesome pics you take that wins all the POTM contest! LOL!

KenyanSandBoa;1785005; said:
Wow, sinister, that looks amazing!!

That's a collection anyone would envy...
Thanks. But so many guys on MFK make my setup look like a 10g! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BushFishRox;1785095; said:
Holy Cow J that is some serious ****!!!, just so you know I am coming for a visit :D I can sleep in the 180 that isnt setup yet....
All I can say is simply awesome!
I'll setup a pond for you to sleep in. I'm sure it will be way more comfortable. Oh and no backpacks or large sweaters!!!!!

Edwin;1785125; said:
ohmy this set up is incredible. great job.
Thanks, it took longer than I wanted to get all the equipment. Still waiting on 3 more Fluval FX5's to swap out the Renas

hotfishgirls;1785155; said:
very nice,I love them all.
Thank you very much. Nice to see a lady in the dat section.

endi;1785463; said:
awesome bro
Thank you. I'm glad it came out pretty well.

StIcKy~RiCe;1783430; said:
Good lord bro!...that's some serious work you got there. Very nice set up and ideas yo got there.

I love your sump idea!...gotta go and build one my self. nice! very impressive.
Thanks bro. I'd say your the dat king! So much post. Plus you put together great collections in such a short amount of time. I need bigger widebars like you! LOL! Sell me some! Let me know if you need help or have questions about the wet/drys

b-man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2006
US
awesome bro! very nice setup. thats a shibbyload of dats, how do you keep the agression down? i was also curious on how you handle your WC.

Datnoid101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2006
Off the deep end
tigercraze.com
b-man;1790139; said:
awesome bro! very nice setup. thats a shibbyload of dats, how do you keep the agression down? i was also curious on how you handle your WC.
Thanks bro. The dats have always been together in large groups because I have this thing for buying lagrge quantities of single species. The dats always school together. Every now and then I see some of the larger dats push the others but its nothing harmful. I just did a waterchange on the tanks and took me 3 hours. I use a magdrive 9 and made a pvc return to hook up to an outside hose.

Normally I do a 100%+ waterchange on all my tanks twice a week but with the new setups I'm hoping to cut this down to 50% once a week.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store