Check the MONSTERS I have in my 55 Gallon Aquarium

Shenanigans

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2011
Wyoming
:cheers: People are quick to pass judgement without actually knowing anything about the setup, I want to see whats best for fish but you cant always jump to a small tank meaning the fish isnt properly taken care of. There are lots of reasons for big fish to be in small tanks(quarentine, medication, moving, growout)

Jake_Df

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2011
Austin, TX
He opened himself up for it, by posting here. The tank is severely undersized unless its a grow out

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
just shut it nobody cares ive done worse. nice tank i wish i had an alligator gar, arowanas are too expensive though i would be too nervous of it dying.

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
just shut it nobody cares ive done worse. nice tank i wish i had an alligator gar, arowanas are too expensive though i would be too nervous of it dying.
Yea i can tell by your tank setup in your profile that you've done worse, you camt come on here saying hey check out my tank without getting some opinions even if they arent what you want to hear

And also to op nice taking advice and showing how much knowledge you have by getting yet more fish that dont belong in that tank. Its not a grow out if your gonna get rid of them in a month when the tanks too small

Pyramid_Party

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Monterey, CA
Yea i can tell by your tank setup in your profile that you've done worse, you camt come on here saying hey check out my tank without getting some opinions even if they arent what you want to hear

And also to op nice taking advice and showing how much knowledge you have by getting yet more fish that dont belong in that tank. Its not a grow out if your gonna get rid of them in a month when the tanks too small

How can you get on this guys case and at this thread you don't have a problem with this guys sad overstocked tank http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?469782-Hao-s-2012-Full-Tank-Shot

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
Haos tank is not a small tank and actually has a decent footprint for the fish he keeps, is it big enough for the aros, no not in my opinion but his fish will last in that tank more than another month

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store