Check the MONSTERS I have in my 55 Gallon Aquarium

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
I don't see any difference.
Not even 4 sq ft footprint versus 15 sq ft is a difference.Ok lets put monsters in a 55 or a 600 and see which ones better, or would you rather me applaud this guy who keeps getting monsters for this tiny tank. also paroons are alot worse than silver aros and bichirs which can still turn in the tank. Also i never said i agreed with aros in his tank

Ive said what i wanted to say and im sure op got the point. No need to pollute his thread anymore than we've all done. If you want to argue some more pm me. Lol, just kidding. disagreements happen

Shenanigans

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2011
Wyoming
Nice fish. They all look healthy and the water looks clean and clear.

1)Tank is too small for fish, everyone has pointed this out
2)He does not have a bigger tank, so it isnt a growout
3) Ignore #2, He has a place to put the fish when they are a larger size. The OP has been doing this for over 20 years. He knows what he is doing and he grows out certain Monsters and then sells/gives/trades fish to people he knows with appropriate tanks.

In all honesty I dont see why everyone is so upset when this has already been pointed out. He is not being irresponsible since he does have a home for them when they are too large. In fact, I believe he is acting more responsible than many of us. At least he has taken this thought of the future. Many other people just throw monsters into small tanks and just dont care. The water is clear and the fish look to be in great health. If you had friends with the massive tanks wanting certain species, wouldnt we all enjoy growing out species that we would otherwise never have the space for? The OP has a pretty cool, UNIQUE opportunity that has to be taken into thought as well as his tank conditions

toyasin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2010
Pakistan
www.facebook.com
Nice fish. They all look healthy and the water looks clean and clear.

1)Tank is too small for fish, everyone has pointed this out
2)He does not have a bigger tank, so it isnt a growout
3) Ignore #2, He has a place to put the fish when they are a larger size. The OP has been doing this for over 20 years. He knows what he is doing and he grows out certain Monsters and then sells/gives/trades fish to people he knows with appropriate tanks.

In all honesty I dont see why everyone is so upset when this has already been pointed out. He is not being irresponsible since he does have a home for them when they are too large. In fact, I believe he is acting more responsible than many of us. At least he has taken this thought of the future. Many other people just throw monsters into small tanks and just dont care. The water is clear and the fish look to be in great health. If you had friends with the massive tanks wanting certain species, wouldnt we all enjoy growing out species that we would otherwise never have the space for? The OP has a pretty cool, UNIQUE opportunity that has to be taken into thought as well as his tank conditions
Thanks sir for understanding. Please check my new setup
of course you will feel the tank over crowded but in about 3-4 months i'll get the monsters back to the pet shop and bring some other tiny monsters and give my tank a new setup, this is what i have been doing for years now....

[video=youtube_share;L1i7UaV8iSY]http://youtu.be/L1i7UaV8iSY[/video]

Regards,
YASIN

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store