Not open for further replies.

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
gixxer1k;1695048; said:
well if they are difficult to find down there, it will be all the more fun to finally get some... i want to head down there sometime soon anyway! i will keep trying to find some on here that i can just buy, but if i can get the time i will head down south and i will keep you all updated on my progress! anyone with positive attitudes and a willingness to work on shipping i will hook up for what I think is a reasonable price... under 500$ for all the rest, if i am in fact successful, i will be selling at around 1000 $ lol :ROFL: j/jk im fair.
I was serious ;) I really do hope you well!!! I know one person locally that has this species. Though if you were to get any and sell them.. I right now would likely not be on the lucky list :D

Anyway ;) pm'ing you

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
gixxer1k;1697092; said:
and dont worry, my feathers are not ruffled... im just sad that so many people think so many things are dangerous in this world and try to stop others as well as them self from doing things that could change their lives for the better! nothing more, nothing less...
Ahhh you just don't like reality or the answer you're told so you have to put down the people you asked for help.. thinking we're all "followers" and none of us are "leaders"... or pessimists in leading our lives.. When actually if you took a look at people who have answered you, you'd probably get just the opposite.
Or suggesting some one is afraid to venture to S.A. when no one said such a thing.. I get it.. no ruffled feathers though. (BTW you let me know how freakin cost effective that is.. can't exactly usps them back, and you need someone with licenses/fees paid)
I like to help people but it's people like you who not only can't take the real answer, but then have to put down those trying to help is what invokes this kind of response. Fark you just even saying "I'll find some myself!!" (and leaving it at that) I would have been supportive, but see no reason to dog those who replied with the real price they go for and other pertinent info just because you can't handle the truth..

I was in "Nice guy try to add input for someone who doesn't know mode" but with your put downs you just turned the knob to "Don't take the crap being dished mode"... Congrats! Have a wonderful freakin day Mr. Virologist!

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
HKN;1695377; said:
who who??? who would get them from Rich if they were available hahaha :D

gl with the hunt...
Immediately I thought of a certain someone with a 600g, then I thought you and the tons of other people, L, John, etc and said fark those would never make it onto the stock list even if they came in.. ;):)

dantheocman

Feeder Fish
Feb 29, 2008
SoCal
andregurov;1696348; said:
Really. A simple vaccine for malaria? I am aware that there are several in clinical trials, but none that are yet available on market. There are several anti-malarial drugs and cocktails that ARE available. But what do I know, I'm not a virologist who hitchhikes to work some mornings ... ;)
For such a well educated and well traveled person it was very interesting that he had no comeback for this one.

dantheocman

Feeder Fish
Feb 29, 2008
SoCal
cichlaguapote;1697208; said:
Ahhh you just don't like reality or the answer you're told so you have to put down the people you asked for help.. thinking we're all "followers" and none of us are "leaders"... or pessimists in leading our lives.. When actually if you took a look at people who have answered you, you'd probably get just the opposite.
Or suggesting some one is afraid to venture to S.A. when no one said such a thing.. I get it.. no ruffled feathers though. (BTW you let me know how freakin cost effective that is.. can't exactly usps them back, and you need someone with licenses/fees paid)
I like to help people but it's people like you who not only can't take the real answer, but then have to put down those trying to help is what invokes this kind of response. Fark you just even saying "I'll find some myself!!" (and leaving it at that) I would have been supportive, but see no reason to dog those who replied with the real price they go for and other pertinent info just because you can't handle the truth..

I was in "Nice guy try to add input for someone who doesn't know mode" but with your put downs you just turned the knob to "Don't take the crap being dished mode"... Congrats! Have a wonderful freakin day Mr. Virologist!
Well said cichlaguapote

LMFAO but Don't look now but Mr. I got a cure for Malaria, Mr. I Lived All Around the World and kayaked up Shamu's Butt, Mr. Racists against American Rednecks yet you choose to live in our Country, Mr. Hitchhike to Work.......you just got served !!!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

---XR---

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pa
i smell a slightly more educated guzman3...:p

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
csx4236;1697502; said:
I just sold mine at 16" for over 1500.
I can beat that price.. let me grab my canoe and I'll bring back 10 and sell them for $50.00 a peice!!!

If you tell me it won't work then you sir are a pessimist...

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
gixxer1k;1697092; said:
and dont worry, my feathers are not ruffled... im just sad that so many people think so many things are dangerous in this world and try to stop others as well as them self from doing things that could change their lives for the better! nothing more, nothing less...
Buyers will set the bar of what the fish is worth. Sellers can always put a price tag but it's up to the buyer if they will buy it. If it's worth 1K to you than buy it, if not keep on the search. But everyone's comments are pretty much on point that they will fetch a pretty penny. Making friends and networking is the best way to attain the fish you want. The person you may combat with could be the person who has your holy grail. But never count on one source. Expand the options. We are all here to enjoy the hobby so keep chasing that hunt & following your dream. If you really want something you will find a way =-)

Good luck on the search. If you find more let me know also..LOL

BTW - I'm sure many vendors are on a chase to bring Kelberi's and other rarer PBass species. Money to be made. As for the current Kelberi's there are probably about a dozen or so in the U.S. The ones you see floating around have just been passed around since their first arrival. You can pretty much trace back the original owner & source they came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store