cichlid bloat?

sook9

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
venezuela
so i guess some of you have encounter this disease most of the time on africans thats why i need some help from people who mostly keep cichlids or african cichlids.

my aulonocara that i have keep for 2 years since yesterday has been hiding and not eating like before and this worries me because i lost the same specie of fish with almost the same size but a little bigger over 17 cm who had the same symptoms and lost him after 1 week f noticing these symptoms and i have read a bit to recognize that it was a disease called malawi bloat

now the thing is that while i have been investigating most of the sites says buy this buy that etc and i cannot find these kinds of drugs or medicine for fish since i come from a south american country called venezuela and it's alot expensive to even try to buy these kind of medicine for fishes almost like paying 100$ for something that i don't even know it's gona work or save my fish from the death

now any of you fish people know a home made cure or something to save fishes from this disease "bloat"?

everyone have that one fish that are proud of and don't want to lose it no matter what it's the jewel of my aquarium shop and for sure would be a big lost to me

edit:i still don't know if it's bloat his belly seems normal but hes breathing a bit hard and hiding and not eating

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store