Confessions of a Monster Fish Keeper

Aquafreak

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2008
Fleetwood, PA
Something doesn't look quite right if that's Cichla. The head and mouth look unfamiliar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Idk what kind are floating around  kelberi???

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Hahaha first wrong guess from you man! Are you throwing in a wrong guess just for the heck of it? It's not a kelberi:)

Something doesn't look quite right if that's Cichla. The head and mouth look unfamiliar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I can relate to what you are saying.. because when I first saw pics of it(on my phone, poor pics) I thought it was a platinum drum! But after seeing the video, I could tell it was a bass.

Dude, WTH??? i need to save up my money and make an order with you from Asia!!!
Haha you better save fast Kha.. only going to do a few more shipments and then I will take a long break from all this importing. It's quite taxing on both the mental and physical front.

mr fishy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2012
florida
Hahaha first wrong guess from you man! Are you throwing in a wrong guess just for the heck of it? It's not a kelberi:)

I had to throw one in ;) actually I have no idea. Umm mono? Not quite updated on cichla lol haven't kept them in two years :/

mr fishy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2012
florida
John, what do you keep now?
Right now I'm limited to my 65 and my 20 grow out. The 65 has 4 ornatums 1 red head tapajos and a Senegal bichir.
The 20 grow out has an endli and ornate about 3", 2 1.5" indo datnoids and a 2" blue panaque pleco. Buying a 150+ in the next couple months and getting rid of the ornatums to make room in the 65 for baby cichla ;)

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Right now I'm limited to my 65 and my 20 grow out. The 65 has 4 ornatums 1 red head tapajos and a Senegal bichir.
The 20 grow out has an endli and ornate about 3", 2 1.5" indo datnoids and a 2" blue panaque pleco. Buying a 150+ in the next couple months and getting rid of the ornatums to make room in the 65 for baby cichla ;)

Polypterus and Cichla guy! :thumbsup: I have a few hidden bichirs too! haha

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
I'm sure you do ;) you've got everything lol mainly cichla had a pack of rio araguaia before I got out a couple years ago just got into polys

Everything ... except a 'snow' silver aro, because that is the rarest fish in the Universe! I'm working on that too, maybe turn it into a 'combo' along with a platinum or 'snow' black aro.:ROFL:j/k about having 'everything'

Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store