Dedication to MFK ends in trouble.

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Man back in my days i used the computer to do Logo ....... anyone familiar with that program ? forget the internet it was a myth back then
All I ever wanted to do was make that turtle go nuts. Just put down the pen and go randomly all over the place till the whole window is black.

ColeFishing

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2012
Ohio
thats awesome. i go on MFK all the time at my HS. my teachers even promote it because its "interesting" to have a 15 year old do deferent hobbies then most kids. there is no one at my school that keeps fish other than one kid who doesn't understand why his arowana can barely turn around in his 55 galloon tank. MFK is awesome and i have convinced a few kids at my old school to start keeping fish(most of them bought 30G tanks w/ either JDs, pictus catfish or fire mouths) but its hard to talk with other people about fish keeping cuz no one in my life understands the addiction. thats why is use MFK!

00rollins

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2011
Strong Island ,NY
I was an addict young to when i was 14 got my first job at mcdonalds and spent more money on my 75 gal than i did now for my 155(thank you craigslist) this was 15 yr ago, 75+ hoods + lights+ enhiem canister at lfs= over $700 pre stock and decor... We didnt have a cpu so no mfk help. You guys are makin me feel like the oldest person here.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jag14

Candiru
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
knoxville tn
I can sympathize with that. I use my work computer to browse on here. I'm fortunate that I don't have a direct supervisor to catch me here, when I should be working. But this is more fun! Didn't the school understand that this is an informative, educational site. You were doing research for a paper, right? Sure....

aquaponicpaw

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2011
Fayettevile
Kind of funny! Just Don't let these restrictions throw You out of the loop at school. But You're Smart, Hats off to You. When I was a Kid I remember getting sent to the principles office on the regular. And having to run those cards mentioned above^^^ through a "computer" to keep track of attendance (kind of like a time card at work) alot of factories still use them. Well even while being punished I found ways to get into trouble. If I saw the card of someone I was cool with, I wouldn't punch it. When word got around school that I could do that, It became a small business, And well... You know the rest.

*On a side note: MFK APP is my constant companion!

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
On a side note: MFK APP is my constant companion!
FINALLY upgraded to a smartphone recently. BF's ready to take it away cuz the first thing downloaded was the MFK app. Right there in the store! lol. "What's that, lul in the conversation at a barbecue? Yep, good time to check MFK" .....lol

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I managed to do it once on my schools computers but they have stepped up the URL blocks since I did and I'm not THAT good at "hacking" yet, lol :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store