MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Reactions: Deadliestviper7

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Moral of the story. .... don't be doing folks that had the virus. ....but this kinda confirms my thought that it is a lot of hand wringing over something that 99% likely won't EVER affect anybody reading these posts
Hello; Yes I caught that part as well. I hope the spouses of the health care workers comming back for Africa had this information. I recall the part about the semen during our discussions on this forum. Not the five months time peroid.

I do not recall the aspect about the virus being able to hide in other body areas being brought up.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
That is the one thing that I find intriguing. ...that the virus seems to be able to hide for at least a good few months ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, still it seems to me a subject full of political innuendo rather than a real health threat in the U.S. ......imo...you want to worry about an ongoing health threat ...check out the menu at micky d's...now THAT is something 99% of the people on here can truly fear........

Last edited:

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I saw the title but never clicked on it.

Don't hear about ebola anymore. Did it go away or did the media just get tired of talking about it?

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
ohh gees, this thread like herpies!!!

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
I saw the title but never clicked on it.

Don't hear about ebola anymore. Did it go away or did the media just get tired of talking about it?
Hello; Good question. I have not done searches lately. Last I recall it was still around in africa but that was some time ago. It seems that the virus can hide in the infected for quite a while and then cause health problems. New data.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
ohh gees, this thread like herpies!!!
you mean like, it goes dormant and then shows up every now and then, and is a nagging thorn in your side and you have to take medication to treat yourself from it?

hmmmm, I can't say i'd argue with that statement......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store