Fight of the century: mayweather vs pacquiao thread

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Do they assassinate very many politicians in the Philippines?

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
I am not sure, Refer to AQUINO's return to power....seems not likely to happen , but everybody has haters

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
if i'm pacman, and eddie's mayweather, behind closed doors i'd say, hey look brah, let me win the first fight but we make it close, we rematch and you are the victor and we make you look good, and THEN we fight a third time but we don't fake it and fight for reals, then you and i will cement our legacies and we retire in the lap of luxury forever

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
i seriously don't think there is a single Filipino in the Philippines that hates pacman
might not be fellow phillipinos he needs to worry about...al queda resides there ...ya never know

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
LEE!!! Glad to see ya!

LOL @ AQ taking out Pacquiao, that would be incrediballs! Something straight out of Team America...

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Been calling around and asking bars here in town. No one showing it except one bar and buffalo wild wing. Got 2 friends that own bars and they both said its 5k to show it. You can't cover 5k with just food and booze. Then you risk that people don't wanna pay cover...so they won't show. Big gamble for bars. I may just get with friends and split the cost instead of goin out

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store