Fight of the century: mayweather vs pacquiao thread

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
Told you................................................................................................................................. BOXING IS DEAD!

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
As much as I dislike Mayweather, Manny's best days are behind him. Mayweather for the win. Although if Manny proves me wrong I will not be disappointed.
As for as Mayweather best of all time, Never!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
in-ring/cage age and actual age can be two very different things. some younger fighters who have been through wars "age" a lot faster than others

anyways, I got my Saturday all worked out. my nephew ordered the fight and invited me and a bunch of people. i told him i'd buy a couple dozen cold ones. thinking about making buffalo turds but damn, that'd be a lot of work. maybe i'll just chip in $20 or something.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
i was just pointing out that a fighter's actual age doesn't necessarily mean anything as far as how they perform. they both have lost a step to me

mayweather has been caught with some big shots in his last few fights. 5-6 years ago he didn't get hit big like that

and pac isn't as quick either. at least they both have slightly declined and not just one of them

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
since I am "here" I shall predict a MAYWEATHER victory,,,and I shall be rooting for PAC MAN
Just proof I get em right once in a while. ...anybody want my college football predictions?----------stay tuned. .........

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store