Finally Got Some Platinum Angelfish

HarlanAshmore

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2008
Melbourne Ausralia
theyre looking really good do you still have the no fin wonder i would like to see a photo of that

Tropicalfishking

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2009
Seattle WA
haha, the no fin wonder is the last picutre.

Tropicalfishking

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2009
Seattle WA
There has been a lot of cleaning between both females with the male going back and forth and "helping" both of them out.

Tropicalfishking

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2009
Seattle WA
[YT]JmEZbMfUgQM[/YT]

Someone helped me figure out how to embed. This is the latest video.

ponderingky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2011
Ashland, KY
Beautiful angels - so did the one with no fins finally grow some fins - I got lost somewhere in here. ;) Also wondering if he sold you the one with no fins or did he let you know a see if you wanted it?

Great job raising them - they are stunners.

Tropicalfishking

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2009
Seattle WA
The one with no fins, I ended up cutting off the bad fin and it grew back way better! Not as good as if it had been a regular fin, but the male chose her for a mate... I think...

I actually don't remember if I chose the bad fin one... I probably did, but I was too amazed to even think with all of the fish in that one garage!

ponderingky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2011
Ashland, KY
LOL you were in a fish induced trance! Well, great job - they look wonderful and you saved a life. Keep up the good work.

Tropicalfishking

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2009
Seattle WA
I am aclimating the Platinums to go back into the 75 from dirting the tank. I will post an update later today with them in there new home!

Tropicalfishking

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2009
Seattle WA
I am acclimating the Platinums to go back into the 75 from dirting the tank. I will post an update later today with them in there new home!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store