FISHING SEASON 2K12!!!!!!

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
hey jm you're catching some nice bass but we're in 2013 now ;) check the other thread

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Another strong year Frank Castle Frank Castle .

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
i'm lost.....are you saying you WANT to use the same threads instead of making a new one yearly or everyone should have their own every year or what?
I'm trying to show how he's killed the threads. In 2k14 he showed up and the post count declined sharply, 2k15 was an even bigger regression with posts and he made up most of the posts on that too. He's complaining about how it's not getting action but he has nobody to blame but himself.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I'm trying to show how he's killed the threads. In 2k14 he showed up and the post count declined sharply, 2k15 was an even bigger regression with posts and he made up most of the posts on that too. He's complaining about how it's not getting action but he has nobody to blame but himself.
so why is it HIS fault no one else is posting their catches and/or NOT discussing strategies and tactics? Sounds like it's everyone else's fault EXCEPT his, as far as I can tell.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
so why is it HIS fault no one else is posting their catches and/or NOT discussing strategies and tactics? Sounds like it's everyone else's fault EXCEPT his, as far as I can tell.
He's spamming the thread with his walls of text and pictures. Nobody cares to sift through all his posts to talk with other members so they gave up and moved onto creating their own threads.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
He's spamming the thread with his walls of text and pictures. Nobody cares to sift through all his posts to talk with other members so they gave up and moved onto creating their own threads.
this site is starting to p1ss me off sometimes. So many sensitive people around here, I think it might be time for me to just stop logging in for awhile if this immature crying nonsense is all I see when I'm here. People need to grow up

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
this site is starting to p1ss me off sometimes. So many sensitive people around here, I think it might be time for me to just stop logging in for awhile if this immature crying nonsense is all I see when I'm here. People need to grow up
Adios.;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store