flowerhorn X blood parrot not so cool

sicxspeed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Ryht Bye De Beech
fishdude666;890053; said:
well keep to you self !!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry, he asked for my thoughts on the fish. I told him.

I'm not against hybrids. Please don't twist my words. I love Flowerhorns and other crosses that still look like a natural fish. Parots do not, like I said, IN MY OPINION.

Why are so many so quick to get defensive on this site. If you don't want an opinion on a fish, don't ask a question you don't want an answer too.

In case I mis-read this question-Here are some pic s' i found on another siteWhat do you guys think ???

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
These hybrid threads always stir the pot. I say if you ask for an opinion and get a negative one, you shouldn't be offended. We all like different things. I also think that it is well documented that some people don't like hybrids. To those people I would suggest not posting on the hybrid forum. I say we should hate each other in private. LOL

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
Looks like my FH and parrot are about to spawn. He's "dancing", cleaning the pot, and her tube is hanging.

Au Duong Phong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2006
S. cali
They look like great quality out of that breeding, but they look mutated just like the parrots.. Parrot lovers will love those. I think those are the ugliest shaped FHs ever.

mudskipper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hastings, NE
I have always wanted one. dose it have any parrot in it, or is it just a odd varent of FH? Average price?

softturtle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2005
N.W. Indiana
I think the fish looks good, but I do like the blood parrots with the red texas pattern (someone mentioned ealier) better though.

rallysman;894058; said:
Looks like my FH and parrot are about to spawn. He's "dancing", cleaning the pot, and her tube is hanging.
Sweet!! Hope everything works out. And if it does... well, you know where you can pawn off some fry:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store