Home fire, 600 gallon acrylic tank melted

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
Sorry if you already mentioned it and I missed it, but out of curiosity how thick is the acrylic they used for the tank?
Hey Alex happy new year, how are you?

It's 1" all the way around

Four 40 gallon quarantine tanks cycling some live rock for the main tank, will put water and start cycling main tank next week

Some fish going thru quarantine

4" scribbled from nyaquatic

6" Maldives imperator from divers den

3.5" chrysurus from nyaquatic, came in a bit rough with some ammonia burn but already swimming and eating so should be ok (crosses fingers)

3" majestic from liveaquaria, really shy but has nice color

3" Mac from divers den, really shy for some reason previous macs I've had have been really outgoing

1.5" tank bred annularis from divers den was out and about eating within minutes

3/4" Cortez this was an impulse buy because liveaquaria had him on sale, the snails are bigger than him

I have a Queen, French, Asfur and Blueface coming next week and that will round out initial stock before the tangs, wrasses and trigger goes in.

My latest attempt at Aquascaping

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
I'm so sorry to hear about the fire. Its great that you and your family made it out ok.
I'm really excited to see that huge tank fully stocked

clekchau

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
tx
www.clekchau.com
Tank filled, took a few days :D, 4 weeks or so until cycling is finished and ready for fish.

Quarantining going well , fish all eating well and going thru cupramin, initial stock is 10 angelfish

bacon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
The gym
Great selection of fish. I have tossing around the idea of another large angel to go with my majestic.

Jdreal21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2014
Miami fl
Wow this really makes me re think the safety aspect of everything you can never be to sure sorry about your lose but glad to see you getting back on your feet and that your family made it out safe

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store