i need some help guys

L8braker

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2011
AVL, NC
10x8 could house a pup shortly, but not for very long. I will let ZooDiver chime in here as I am not the expert.

You could house the sharks in that video. Depth is not normally the issue as much as foot print. I have a 8ftx6ft tank and only plan to put in hound, coral, epaulette.

krj-1168

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2006
Eastern NC
BTW- most juveniles blacktip reefs available tend to be at least 18 inches in length. In addition juveniles tend to be very active. So the require enough space to allow them swim normally and room to allow them to grow in. Hence the 15-16 foot diameter pools as a bare minimum.

mattyice572

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2015
New Jersey
Id have to assume you are referring to a bull head shark and not a bull shark. Bull sharks are large predators and will need a tank large enough so it can actually swim, which in that sharks case is more like a very large pool. A bull head shark however stays on the smaller side. Sharks that fall into this class are, spotted bull head sharks which can be found in california or mexico, port jackson sharks, from australia, and zebra bull heads which come from japan. The spotted would be the cheapest, although being that you live in the phillipines, you may be able to get a zebra for a good price. These sharks would reach roughly 3-4 feet in captivity and can live their whole life in something around 300 gallons. They are bottom dwelling sharks and need to be fed as such, their main diet includes, chopped fish, clams, mussels, crabs, shrimp, and squid

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store