I think this needs to be addressed again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
You can't imply they did research just because they joined a website and asked a question but I get it....you're bitter over your fish store experience. I'm actually happy that your experience on this site is much different then I ran into my first few years here.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
You completely over looked the purpose of my post. Simply being here is more than most people do. The only thing I'm "bitter" about is the way people refuse to educate themselves. Which I guess ties into my experience working at a fish store but this isn't only my experience. My gf has worked for this local chain for the last 5 years spanning over 3 different stores in three completely different parts of town. Experiencing the same issues I have.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Only commenting on the diff between working at an lfs or reading on forums. Cmon you know there is a difference

Imo i say keep what ever you want except the stuff thats borderline endangered or threatened...just my opinion

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Sure there is, I said "it's kinda like" which is prob closer to the truth then it's not. really insignificant anyways.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Ugh I'll say it again. You're never wrong.
Come at me with the "logic" argument again please. That failed when you decided to defend someone speaking about something he has no actual experience in. Lol

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Sure there is, I said "it's kinda like" which is prob closer to the truth then it's not. really insignificant anyways.

bro...i ask you for advice about a fish that you never seen , never fed, never cared for .... i dont take your advice. Fish dies you call me an idiot :) and its over with...

same situation but in an lfs you would have seen the fish , cared for it to some degree... maybe i bring the fish back all messed up. You nurse it back to health...then maybe the same thing happens again....its different man

Plus im not talking to you until you do your oscar thread !

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I would answer jaws but I'm never wrong and the more I point out the similarities the more you guys will argue about the differences....as if I implied it matches to a T. Was never my intention. I just meant you're giving advice thats mostly ignored by new hobbyists as people will do what they want until they gain the experience necessary to know better. Sure the concentration of new hobbyists or ignorant hobbyists may be higher in a fish store. That we can all agree on. Let's move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store