jeffrey rhomer

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
the Office living in the now...
Diogenes;4965471; said:
I couldn't tell if he's blue or not, but a cool fish none the less.

Does he glimmer blue like this in the light?

OMG, is this your fish? If it is, we need a seperate thread for him. He is amazing.

jp80911

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
NJ
thats an other member's rhom. Diogenes has gone to the dark side - salt water :(

Diogenes

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2008
Birmingham, AL
yeah that smurf eater belongs to frontosablackrhom. The bluest I've personally ever seen.

I'm actually not quite to the dark side yet. Waiting for my landlord to repair the floor in the basement. ATM I'm just a guy who spends ridiculous amounts of money on things that will one day be a marine tank and then stares at them lying empty in the basement.

jp80911

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
NJ
so when does your landlord going to fix it? you need to get it up and running before your baby comes out, then you'll never find time to get to it.
one of my old blue

and another blue

Diogenes

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2008
Birmingham, AL
jp80911;4966673; said:
so when does your landlord going to fix it? you need to get it up and running before your baby comes out, then you'll never find time to get to it.
one of my old blue

and another blue
Supposedly they're going to fix it in april. the people that own the house are cool as hell. They contracted with a management company that's completely worthless. The management company won't repair it even though the damage is their fault. The owner's have been trying to get them to pay for the damage but it's taken a long time.

I'm actually not that worried. My wife is all about a marine tank. She used to keep marine tanks so she's all good with spending money on it. I'll find the time I'm sure.

frontosablkrhom;4966699; said:
har har :hitting:

jp80911

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
NJ
Coop, good to hear.

Tony, it's time to give us some update pics/vids on this blue beauty.

killzmke

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2010
milwaukee
thanks for fixing the video eddie, i've tried to fix my pm problem so many times dont know whats wrong. i've clicked the box that says accept pm's.

he is blue, that was taken right after i put him in so he was still a little stressed. In a couple weeks when he's settled i'll attempt to put more pics up. surprisingly he took right to frozen shrimp so he's off to a good start.

jp80911

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
NJ
good to hear that he's already eating frozen shrimp. can't wait for more pix. how big is he?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store